/repair cooldown?

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions' started by Gamzee24, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:59 AM.

?

Should the /repair cooldown feature be reverted?

1. Yes. Of course!

100.0%
  2. No (Why would you even choose this option????).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Active Member

So can I just give whoever made up this feature for /repair to have a c o o l d o w n, a giant a** hug?

Just kidding.
    I want a r e v e r t.

Imagine annoying the whole damn server just to make a useless feature that everyone's gonna hate.

• Support Support x 3
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
  3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Active Member

True and I just read it now and I already don't like the fact that you want it to stay for 5-10 minutes. I wrote it on your comments that 5-10 minutes still feels like a long time.
    I want this cool down completely gone so we both have different ideas on how we should handle this, so it's technically not the same suggestion. It's different suggestions on the same topic.

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    I didn’t specifically say what it should be reduced or removed I just suggest 5-10 mins I would prefer it to be removed too.
    I think our suggestions are still the same

5. Cocumber

Cocumber Well-Known Member

IGN:
    needtorename
    Every update i see, the d400 rank gets more useless on /skyblock Angelos

6. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    This was in no way put in place to punish players. I believe this limit will be further adjusted and it's not the end of the world regardless if it's not.

7. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Active Member

I didn’t say it was put in to punish players. It’s very annoying to put up with a 20 minute timer on a command that’s used very often. For example: the need to repair armor. There’s 4 pieces of armor total. You want people to repair one item every 20 minutes... 20x4 is 80. You want people to wait 80 minutes to repair a full set of armor??? Okay buddy. Whoever invented this idea OBVIOUSLY wasn’t thinking clearly.

Also Monster_Sparklez the way how you explained stuff in your thread, it didn’t seem like you wanted it gone more than just having a 5-10 minute timer.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)