Denied Reapify's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Reapify, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reapify

Reapify Member

-=-=-=-=-Reapify's Staff Application [GR,EU]-=-=-=-=-

Your in-game name:

Reapify

What time zone are you in?

GMT+3

What country do you live in?

Greece, EU

What languages do you speak?

I speak Greek as a native language, English fluently and German in a more than basic level.

Do you have 2FA enabled?

Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I do have recording software and can record high quality videos if needed.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

First of all, you can see me on a lot because I'm a very active player which tends to play 6+ hours daily. I would be a good staff member since I'm very mature, helpful, and overall friendly to everyone. When it comes to cheaters on the server, there are too many and the anticheat is not that powerful. There are many players that get away with closet cheating. I have a lot of experience in ssing and I can easily catch someone cheating without any ss tool as I do everything by myself and accurately. Also, I have noticed that there are barely any staff on whenever I am on so the only hope is the anticheat. Another issue is chat rule breakers that never stop spamming and swearing. So far I have helped the server by reporting cheaters and trying to calmly stop people from breaking the chat rules. For me, talking to people of different ages, taking a task gently, carefully and with great responsibility isn't new so I quite know how to behave in some situations. When you feel sad, worthless you can contact me and I really will help you with your current situation. I may not be a psychologist, but I can assure you that I have a really great eloquent type of explaining which can positively help you. In case you don't understand English very well I'm able to talk German, English or Greek with you and there are little to no helpers on Skyblock.net who speak German or Greek, so I would be very useful.
    Furthermore, You may find that I'm a human of great patience who can help you at any time and can handle every situation that occurs such as cheaters or chat rule breakers. Combined with my experience and overall knowledge of the game I feel like I would be able to have a great impact on the server and community and would love to be able to improve a player's experience to the best of my ability. I also consider myself to be a respectful and understanding person which is very important when dealing with situations that may arise in a moderator role. I would definitely be able to help if that was ever a need! Overall, I'm mainly applying to help the server grow and improve it to the best of my abilities, I feel like if I were in a staff position I would have a greater ability to do so.

Here are some of my pros:

Teamwork
    I can work professionally in a team and get along easily with others, I can also work efficiently on my own. I love to work and meet new people with no matter their ability. I think this is a great skill to have as a staff member when communicating with others and working on a staff team.
    Considerate
    I feel this is a important trait to have as a staff member. Many people often describe me as thoughtful, I always hate to see people upset and vulnerable. I always show consideration and thought towards other peoples feelings and would not tolerate someone's experience on Minetime to be ruined by others as Minecraft is a great game when rules are followed. I am highly sensitive towards others feelings, I spare a thought for others and can put myself into their shoes and see how they feel. I never like to fallout with anybody and I avoid this as much as possible. I always to apply this trait in everything that I do on and off Minecraft as I was taught when growing up. I am also approachable and would be always open to answering any questions, I am friendly and easy to talk to.
    Honest
    I have the inability to break and abuse somebody's trust, It's just not who I am. To earn trust you have to be completely honest and not lie, I always know that telling the truth is better that telling a lie. I get a feeling I should never feel whenever I lie and it haunts over me, whenever someone tells me a secret I always keep it confidential and always stick to my word.
    Quick thinking
    I can act fast and on the spot and sort out the situation straight away and handle a tough situation correctly without causing any havoc and put a stop to it. I am also prepared for any situation and can act on the spot.
    Fun
    I do have a sense of humour and am a cheerful person. I am not just strict and serious, and would not be a staff member people should 'fear' or 'avoid'. I like to make people feel welcomed with a simple friendly !Hey to make them feel at home, entertain people and cheer people up. I do like a joke around but I know where the line is drawn and can be mature when needed.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be on for more than 6 hours every day.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

I have been playing skyblock for over 4 years now.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Nope, I have not.

Do you have any previous moderation experience?

PixelCraftMC
    (Administrator)

I have been an Administrator on the most popular Greek server two years ago, PixelCraftMC. It was a server that had average 30-70 players on and most of them played Skyblock so thats where I maintained the most.
    Masskill's Server
    (Senior Administrator)

Also, I have been a Senior Administrator on a popular YouTuber's server, Masskill that has around 25k subs and doesn't grow that much right now. His server had 100+ players average.
    SkyDreams
    (Chat Moderator)

In addition, I have been a moderator on SkyDreams, 30-40 players average most of the players played Skyblock, whereas only few of them played other gamemodes.
    I have also staffed on one more server but I will not analyse it as it isn't Skyblock related.

Thanks for reading!

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.