Denied MUT3D

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Taki, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taki

Taki Active Member

• Punished account name: TAKMC
    • Platform or server punished on: SKYBLOCK
    • Ban message if applicable: MUT3D
    • Have you read the rules? Y3S
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? mayb3 idk (p.s. my 3 k3y is brok3n so i will b3 using 3 inst3ad as a substitut3
    • Why should you be unbanned? as I was mut3d for saying knick3rs which is not a rud3 word IMO but if it is not pg13 th3n i und3rstand but I was told th3 word knick3rs wh3n i was lik3 8 so i dont und3rstand why it would b3 rud3 p3rsonally.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: idk i cant rmbr
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: @m3gan ( i cant typ3 h3r nam3)
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? y3s

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi Taki!

Thanks for making your appeal.
    I want to clear up a few things.

I muted you for the continuous staff disrespect when you told me to "shut up" on two occasions. I warned you about this in game on the first occasion and you chose to type it again.
    Also please note, we do not tolerate any sort of bypassing of filters. Regardless of what you meant we don't allow it. Your use of the word "knickers" is not and will not ever be tolerated.

You have approximately 20 minutes left of your mute.
    I am going to be denying your appeal in hope that you read and accept our rules.

Please take the time to read the below links to stop you from getting muted again.
    Skyblock Server Rules | Skyblock Forums
    Code of Conduct | Skyblock Forums

Thank you,
    _Meganx

3. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.