Denied Minecraftcat729 staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Grayson, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grayson

Grayson New Member

Hello Skyblock.net team! I'm hoping you will consider placing me in staff position. I always enjoy and take pride in helping others, and I can be responsible and contribute to making skyblock more enjoyable for others. My IGN is Minecraftcat729 and I'm already a skylord on the server. My timezone is pacific standard. I tend to go by Grayson as that is my birthname. I am an active player and I want to make my island fun for others.

About me:
    I am a 16 year old boy from Kelowna, Canada. I am hard working both online, and in real life. I love Minecraft so I am active quite often. I am a fast typer and use the chat to help other players frequently. I am quite generous and do not believe in scamming on the server whatsoever.

My hours;
    Monday to Friday: 2-3 hours each day
    Saturday/Sunday/weekends: 3-5 hours

My known commands if I'm given the position:
    /kick [Player] [Reason]
    /mute [Player] [Reason]
    /ban [Player] [Reason]
    /tempmute [Player] [Time][Timeform] [Reason]
    /tempban [Player] [Time] [Timeform] [Reason]

I hope I will be considered for a Mod position on the wonderful server. However I understaand if you don't quite trust me or if you have questions, (which I will gladly answer). Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Sincerely, Grayson (Minecraftcat729)

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.