Denied Banned [frez]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Ca1, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

• Hidden Content:
      **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

2. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hey Ca1eb2k! I would like to thank you for taking time to appeal and following the correct format.

I would like to address this comment "auto mini is not illegal". As stated in the Acceptable Hacks thread (Seen Here) it is the 2nd Illegal Hack listed under the title "These hacks are not allowed" and thus is illegal.

Are you aware of the types of hacks we allow and don't allow on our servers?

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Yes I’m aware auto mine hacking is illegal but automatic mining of stone (without use of hacks) was legal as far as I thought

4. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for the response!

Whilst technically having a weight on a mouse is not technically against the rules, it acts as automine and thus we take the correct course of action. Personally, we do not encourage it.

Do you understand the reasoning behind this?

5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I believe so as they are very similar and hard to detect so you need to take precautions

6. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Again, thank you for replying, and yes, that is correct.

I am going to ask you to re-read our rules, especially on those about hacking ( linked here), then I would like you to rewrite all those rules in your own words. This does not have to be huge paragraphs, but depending on your reply, I will consider shortening your ban.

7. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I do not wish for shortening of a banning period to occur if the ban was correct. If methods of not using hacks to mine automatically are illegal I would like a statement confirming so, for people have been banned then unbanned after appeal for incorrect banning reason for this in the past (ex: drogo). I do not see this in the rules which is why I have appealed but I am either breaking rules or not breaking them which is why I think a shortening of ban does not make sense.

8. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Hi Caleb, I would like to thankyou for your honestly and cooperation throughout this appeal. Thank you for taking the time to understand why I banned your accounts. To help avoid any confusion in the future, once again here is the list of acceptable and not acceptable hacks, it would be great if you could reread through them.

9. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.