Denied Banned Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Emiri, May 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emiri

Emiri Member

IGN:
    Emiri_XDXD
    Punished account name: Emiri_XDXD
    Platform or server punished on: skyblock survival
    Ban message if applicable: Griefing anther player
    Have you read the rules? yes i did read the rules and description.
    Do you think this punishment was incorrect? yes i was fallowing what i was told what she told me to do and left me alone an i was confused on what to do on what she told me to do so i thought what was right then she told me off for no reason then kicked me said wow you can keep the stuff hun never Explain what i did wrong then told me I'm going to report you without explaining what i did wrong in that situation. all i did was fallow what she asked, was looking for people to clean up/higher people to clear her map arts carpets all over the floor and said sort them out witch i accept the job an did as fallowed was the right thing to do but instead i get this when i get back even i did apologies what i did wrong where i was really confused what iv done.
    Why should you be unbanned? I'm just here to build my skyblock base and have fun' with my friends.
    Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: this is Once'
    If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Adriansop
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? yes i accept the term an conditions that i fallowed'.

2. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    Hi Emiri,
    Thank you for creating this appeal. I was the staff member to issue the ban, so I will be handling your appeal.

I would like you to explain to me in detail what Abbie asked you to do, where she wanted you to sort the carpets, and how you became confused once she left you alone.
    Why did you choose to empty out the chests and destroy the carpets instead of returning them or ask again what to do to clear your confusion?

Thank you,
    JustMe

3. Emiri

Emiri Member

IGN:
    Emiri_XDXD
    Abbie asked me to sort her items in the chest' where she said drop then on a location where they get sorted automatically i begin right away teleported accept when spawned she explain such confusion in such hurry she left when i was trying to read what she told me what to do an then . i Emiri never got to see what she texted, when chat spam happened I couldn't find what she texted me an was upset i couldn't find what she said so i went forward and did what was right thinking it was the right thing to do but not i got punished for no clue or reason on what i did wrong'

So i asked her what i did wrong then accused me that i was grief'n her plot, and i asked why did you kick me off her island she didn't hesitate to replay what i did wrong or fix it. just straight away kicked me off her island an said I'm reporting, i tryed to ask her politely if i could fix what i did wrong but no replay. just said you can keep stuff you will need it more then me?.

4. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    I understand, chat can be really fast at times and that its frustrating when messages get swept away, especially when it comes to important information like Abbies instructions.
    But I still struggle to understand is how you got so confused that you thought the right thing to do is to empty all her chests and spread the carpets all over the floor, when the instruction was to put the carpets inside of chests. Could you explain your thought process to me and why you didn't think about asking Abbie to explain again where the carpets need to go.

5. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    Emiri would you like to continue this appeal?

6. Emiri

Emiri Member

IGN:
    Emiri_XDXD
    no it not permeant I'm just explaing the truth it won't go anywhere' just next time someone ask' for help I'm refusing to help coz of this hic up" will give me the fear to get banned on asset/Helping' people.".

7. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    I'm sorry to hear that you don't want to continue this appeal and explain where things might have started to go south.
    I will go ahead and deny your appeal.

Thank you for your time.

8. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.