Zombie Pigmen & Gold Blocks

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Noobcrew, Jan 2, 2019.

1. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    The spawner system on net is not the same as economy where you can have different types of mob spawners so I'm not sure if this is possible

2. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Totally Support/Agree, Its really sad to see people disagreeing with you Krissy but then again you can't satisfy everyone. Sometimes it ridiculous when people argue that they can't grind or their value has decrease. The fact that people make judgement before understanding why the action was made is a huge human flaw that seems to continue over and over again. The fact that skyblock is now define by afk with many alts and grinders is really disappointing, which is why I really like classic over skyblock. Not just because of the server but what the core values it has in that server. But one last word about this topic is if people can't adapt well enough then there is nothing to say anymore because all is said.

3. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

People can disagree with me all they like. Noobcrew, Lee and staff have very similar opinions and we all know that gold was abused and people should have invested in something better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BennyDonut

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Agree, I just want to let you know that whatever decision that is made by owner & staff I will fully support. As I have experience to know and understand these kinds of thing to say the least in general. I just wish fellow skyblockers could see what we see that this is for the benefit of the server.

5. Parrot

Parrot Guest

As soon as I saw this, I didn't like the idea of it mostly. After reading some of the comments, I understand a bit more. This was mostly changed due to the fact of TPS. I think gold is a silly way to level up an island too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BennyDonut

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    The reason why this would be in the discussion section because Noobscrew knows that there would be a lot of opinions flying around about this topic. Base of what you already see in this thread it makes sense to put this thread as discussion

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  7. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Yes true

This is more of a discussion thread now.

8. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    i didnt donate really anything torwards spawners not that mad lmao

9. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Exactly my point. Staff is ignoring what we wanted. Staff is never even online frequently so the fact that everyone is on board with this decision kinda sucks for us. The fact that you are legit ignoring us and basically saying we were dumb to have invested in something that was the core of Skyblock, is very ignorant. But I'll make sure no more money of mine goes to this server for a long time if not ever. What I'm most upset about is how you're handling this/us. Again I've gotten over the pigmen issue. I've torn down my grinder and I'm ready to move on. But I'd appreciate if you didn't try to make us feel stupid for what we spent our money on or about how we feel about losing something so important to the server at the time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  10. flint_the_bard

flint_the_bard Active Member

I don't even play skyblock survivals tho I would just say one thing about this line here you caps DONATING. You can say its donating all u want but show me one spot while going to it where it says donation

everything thing in the shop says buy not donate even your receipt says purchase not donation
    just wanted to say that lol
    clearly u are guaranteed the item u purchased tho in this case it would be for pig spawners so.... as long as u can still spawn normal pigs its fine :p

11. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    Of course you can still spawn normal pigs. Everyone is moaning about how they aren't spawning zombie pigmen and apparently because you can't spawn this one mob spawners are 'useless' or 'worth less'

12. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Krissy, I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but it's very immature to blame it on a few select people when it was a bit of everyone. Even if it was just a few people, why punish everyone? If it was just the few people, like you said, then you should have punished those. I think it's unfair to call anyone out on this, unless only the people getting called out get punished. I agree with the reliance on gold being unbalanced, but I think it's unprofessional to single out a few people.
    However, It was stupid for people to abuse the gold and cause lag, and I'm not saying that there wasn't a select few who caused a lot of the latency issues, but if everyone is going to be punished, blame is not the answer. I feel like gold should be able to farmed again but not near the quantity it was. I think pigman spawners should become a rare such as a guardian egg to give gold value, but also keep people from abusing it. Blaming someone that you're not going to punish is absolutely pointless. I'd prefer we find solutions to this instead of accepting someone's losses for them.

I feel like I needed to say this because nobody could put into the words. Everyone is upset but they can't explain why. They feel treated unfairly because of this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. dishpart

dishpart Member

IGN:
    dishpart
    Thanks, Dev crew, I agree that /skyblock has been pretty laggy, and that gold blocks were way too OP, so, just wanted to say that this change is probably for the better.

• Disagree Disagree x 2