Zen Skyblock

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Boltgreywing, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Boltgreywing

Boltgreywing Member

Zen skyblock island is really nice. I like the feel of the island, while it makes the cobblestone generator pointless initially as you can mine the stone underneath, its resources seem well balanced. It be nice to have a zen landing platform to connect it. I think it be kind of cool. Its the type of place rendog would relax at.

I don't know what the rating for this island would be but I think it be a 26 out of 30.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I built that island xD Although I think I could have done better.

Actually one of my beginners tips is voting before making your cobble gen. You are actually likely to get 3+ stacks of cobble which you can use to make a nice platform to make a cobble gen on. Meaning initially for all island types, you may be set with cobble early on and not destroy beautiful starter islands.

My intention was to make a starter island people may want to keep on their island as a little garden.
    Thank you for the nice rating and comments :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  3. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    I think it's quite nice, it's a good change from the classic island plus it's a creative use of the resources as well.
    Good job on it Krissy

4. Boltgreywing

Boltgreywing Member

Your very welcome Krissy it is very nice. I kind of wish that some day I can pull off an island of my own.