Denied xXMarinePvPXx's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Jack <3, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

• Punished account name: xXMarinePvPXx
    • Platform or server punished on: Skyblock Economy
    • Ban message if applicable: Major Island Farming
    • Have you read the rules? I have Just gone over all of them again.
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? Not at all
    • Why should you be unbanned? Look I'm not going to sit here and act innocent I did wrong big time I was island farming to create a pumpkin farm as everyone else was doing it and I thought I could cheat my way out of paying for the dirt which was very wrong of me and I didn't give it much thought at the time. I deeply apologise for my actions and also as a Highroller and a well known player I do put alot of grinding and hard work into the server I just made a big mistake and I do believe Punishment is neccessary but Again I made a huge mistake and really I did not mean to cause any inconvenience I apologise for my actions and I apologise for the inconvenience caused for you guys.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: I was banned a while back for 3 days As I was being disrespectful in chat
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Megan
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? I do

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.
    You are aware of the server rules and things like that are not allowed. I understand that other players also do similar things but unfortunately us staff are still human too, we can’t fix everything.

If you know this is happening, report it to us. I am more than happy to take on any reports. I can’t promise i’ll be able to fix every scenario but I can try and make it as fair as possible as can all of the other staff. We aren’t scary and we don’t bite.

Frez was the staff member who found this action so I am going to let her decide what she would like to do and ask any questions she has regarding your appeal.

I am now handing this over to Frez and in the future please contact staff before making any rush decisions.

Thank you :)

3. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

Hi Megan,

I appreciate you taking the time to reply I really do and as you mentioned if I do see anyone island farming I will report it, I really do apologise for the inconvenience I have caused and I noticed Frez tp'd to me whilst i wasw mining up my old pumpkin farm and I really wanted to confess to her then cause I know I had done wrong I see I should of just burned all of the stuff or confessed but I was under presuure and I didn't do the right thing Thankyou Megan and Sorry Frez for the inconvenience

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  4. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hi Jack, like Megan, I would like to thank you for taking the time to appeal.

I would like to reiterate that if you do know of any illegal actions taking place to please report them to a staff member.

You have stated you are aware of the rules, could you please write in your own words the rules surrounding island farming?

I believe taking the time to read these and writing them on your own will lead to a positive change in your behaviour.
    You have a long history of punishments on our server and we want to make sure before changing your ban that you know actions like this aren’t tolerated.

Here are the rules, please take time to read them.

Thank you again for appealing and I hope to hear back from you soon.

5. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

Hi Frez, How are you?

The rules surrounding island farming is the repetitive action of continuously farming illegal items from said islands and continuously creating new islands to gather more illegal items. Continuously farming these items for 1 reason only to gain an advantage of obtaining these items Cheaper and faster than other players.

I Would like to again announce my apologies to not only the Staff team but also to myself as I have let you guys down big time let that be remembered. I had been banned close to Christmas for Disrespectful behaviour in chat and I really came out of that ban positively and changed my attitude to the Skyblock community. I really just feel I have let you guys down and it really has been an eye opener. I'm not going to sit here and act innocent I am as guilty as can be but I can ask for forgiveness, a second chance and to restart and Strive to be a better role model and member of the Sky block Community.

Thankyou Frez I hope to hear back from you soon aswell :)

6. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    After a long conversation with Megan, we came to the conclusion we want you to take time to reflect on what has happened previously. This is not just your island farming but everything that comes with it. This also allows us time to take back anything that was unfairly gained.

We have decided to reduce your ban to 2 weeks however please be aware if anything like this happens again, you will have to wait out the full duration of your ban.

Please take this time to reflect and come back with a more suitable outlook at skyblock.

7. Jack <3

Jack <3 Member

Thankyou Frez

8. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.