wither skulls

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by UrsusMaiorus, Mar 25, 2020.

1. BabyYoda777

BabyYoda777 Active Member

IGN:
    Cosmoschaos

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Most of the people that no supported don’t actually have any wither skulls themselves but just agree that the should stay as unobtainable items.
    I agree with Yoda. That certainly isn’t a valid argument. The majority of those players that hoarded them have either quit, been permanently banned, or rarely ever play. I would not exactly call them ‘farmable’ either. As stated earlier, they were old Legendary crate prizes. You certainly can’t farm guardian eggs or dragon heads now can you?? In some ways, yes, the older players would have a higher chance of obtaining them- but certainly not in large amounts. The players that hoarded them most likely bought them from a large amount of other players who only had the odd one or two each.

3. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    AT the begining of the servers withers had a highter than vanilla chance of dropping but were removed after player started farmiing many stacks

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    From my knowledge wither skeletons never dropped skulls on Skyblock. Perhaps in the early weeks of classic in 2012, but not since then. Don’t quote me on that.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Wither skeletons indeed dropped wither skulls when the new /skyblock server was released and people were farming it constantly and some managed to get a few stacks of wither heads. I was one of the people who farmed some of the wither skeletons for their skulls but the chances of them dropping a head was quite low.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. BabyYoda777

BabyYoda777 Active Member

IGN:
    Cosmoschaos
    Right and theres a reason why they removed it. Even if u were to lower the chances, someone or many people would just be farming heads again, then the purpose of wither head trading would be lost.