Denied WimpoleDavid's Moderator Application [2018]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Parker_F, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

I don't think you can be mod, no support

2. ToSLive

ToSLive Member

Although I've had a bad incident with him recently, I do believe that he still has great potential to become a Moderator if his behaviour and activity within both the forums and the server (and possibly the Discord too) improves.

I'm sure that many - such as myself - will change our votes in the future. Just because he has a lot of No Support just now and a current warning, doesn't mean he can't be in the future ^_^

3. plum

plum Well-Known Member

IGN:
    plumx
    Neutral
    -Rarely see you on and you barely talk in chat
    -Your application looks nice, but it looks kinda average. Spice it up, make sure this application is different than others.

Good luck :heart:

4. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Fundamental behavior and outward behavior that is shown to others are different.

5. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    No support sorry. I have seen you in the past and you are not mod material in my eyes. Maybe in the future, good luck.

6. ToSLive

ToSLive Member

I'm not too sure what you mean. All I was saying - if you read my other post on this thread - is that I have rated this as No Support for the time being due to them recently receiving an official warning for their behaviour, regardless of the fact that it was for an incident involving myself as a warning is still a warning and backs up my vote for No Support.

In the post you quoted above, I'm simply stating that if their behaviour improves in the future - not only towards myself but to everybody within the community - then my vote may change.

A member's behaviour - both "fundamental" and towards players - matter and so do warnings. Their overall behaviour may be great, but if their "outward behaviour that is shown to others" is not, then they should not become a staff member.

7. StrawberryV2

StrawberryV2 Well-Known Member

No support, reasons stated above + once I was on your server and all you did was abuse perms, literally accuse me of things and can’t really moderate.

8. Parker_F

Parker_F Active Member

Hello Strawberry,
    Thanks for the advice! Never had a server, unless you're talking about the one that was five years ago?

9. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    no support,

Reasons listed above

10. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Sorry no support, I have only seen you a few times and never seen you helping in chat and you were banned a few months ago also you have been inactive

11. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    No support, inactive on forums and I have literally never seen you on

12. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.

Unfortunately, your moderator application has been denied as it has been inactive for over one month. We are looking for active staff, so we will only keep active applications open.

This thread has been moved to Denied Applications. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. You may also feel free to fill out another application in the future.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.