What music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BennyDonut, Feb 13, 2019.

1. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Thats awesome!! btw I'm learning to play Clair de lune on the piano :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. luckynumber56

luckynumber56 Well-Known Member

This is where two monitors come in handy
    https://i.imgur.com/0mTT9Hj.jpg

That's what I have downloaded, but I cycle what I put on my phone and haven't listened to Nas/Biggie/Outkast in some years.
    Generally, if it sounds good I'll listen to it.

3. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
  4. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

witt lowry!
    my personal favorites: move on, piece of mind 3, phone, my mistake, hurt

5. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Update!
    Alright new artist that I love listening to right now is Austin Chen

6. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    I’m almost always listening to a lofi hip hop radio stream. Other than that I really like Hozier’s latest album ‘Wasteland, Baby!’, 70s punk rock, and a lot of indie pop bands. If you like mediocre pop music I recommend the band THE WLDLFE, they’re a band from Indiana. I think they opened for Halsey last year.

7. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Work/Study - Something upbeat, energetic, catchy, etc. to keep me from being sleepy or bored of work. But then again, I get distracted and work slower by jamming out sometimes.

Sleep - I’d want calming relaxing music, mostly just instrumental and no words. I feel like if I listen to a song with lyrics it’d be stuck in my head and I won’t be able to sleep.

Play - Depends on what I’m playing. For example, if I play mob arena, I would want to play epic fight music. But I listen to whatever.

I listen to anything and I’m open to any music. I like discovering new songs on YouTube. I primarily listen to: Japanese, Korean, American/English, and instrumentals/OSTs/etc.

• Amazing Amazing x 1
  8. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    I'm very pretentious when it comes to music, so I'll hold back from full commentary lol. But if you ever want to know some underground metal, pop punk, rap, emo rap, indie, dream pop, or other various genres, feel free to hit me up.

I would like to say, though, if you've never listened to nothing,nowhere, you should definitely check him out. Been listening to him for 3 or 4 years, and he's been one of my consistently favorite artists. If you're looking for something darker and more emotional, you can listen to his older albums. If you want things more poppy, his newer music is good too.

As for all the people talking about Twenty One Pilots, it's still weird to me as an Ohio boy seeing how popular they are. In middle school I used to go to Twenty One Pilots concerts with my friend and his family, and they'd be tiny little Christian venues that cost $10 to get into, and would have like 40-50 people in the crowd.

9. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    i feel like we’d have a similar music taste if u like nothing,nowhere. what r ur thoughts on lil peep tho

10. RedstoneTrails

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    I was super into him in high school. Still a huge fan of his older songs, favorites being Toxic City, 16 lines (newer remake is good too), Lil Kennedy, and Gym Class. I also still really like Star Shopping and I Crash U Crash, but hated them at the time they came out because of how popular they were lol.

I like the majority of his older music. Listen to the Come Over When You're Sober albums sometimes, but they're were never my favorite. Definitely some good songs on both, though.

11. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    i was into him late 2016 until he died. his older music was def better than his newer stuff esp cowys pt 2 which i didn’t like that much tbh. my fave was hellboy mixtape tho & gym class will always be a classic

12. RedstoneTrails

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    For sure. Ported the entire Hellboy album onto my Spotify. It's a shame Spotify removed it for copyright reasons

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    i listen to a lot of music so ill just make a list of the people i listen to because its easier

peep, xxxtentacion, logic, Dax, PAPITBHK, nothing.nowhere, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Lil d***y, Juice Wrld, blackbear, Mike Stud, kyle & gianna, gnash, EDEN, Anime (its a fancy e that i cant do), Halsey, Years & Years, Troye Sivan, Dbangz, Drake, TREVOR DANIEL, Ski Mask The Slump God, Vaboh, Kenny, Bones, 3OH!3, Lil Wayne, Lil Yatchy, Lil Uzi Vert, Billie Eilish, The Weeknd, Lil Xan, and Tyla Yaweh. Theres way more but heres just a general list.

14. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    umm cavetown
    nice music
    also old town road bc its fire

15. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    Ive been obsessed with Dean Lewis because of the way he sings, but I listen to just about anything really:p

16. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I mostly listen to BTS now.
    I also enjoy TXT and a few other male groups.

I also love Hollywood undead and a bunch of rock and metal bands that I’m not going to name because I’m on my phone and it’s effort

• Like Like x 2
  17. corn doggo

corn doggo Experienced Member

i listen to all types of music, but i have a suggestion if you're a helicopter pilot:

• fortunate son