Buy Want to commission Maparts!

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Zedrich, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Zedrich

Zedrich Active Member

I currently would like to have some maparts done, but have had no luck on the server to arrange them to be made. They are both 2x2.

[​IMG]
    Commission #1 : Kiryu Coco - Fansa Concerto (by sorashtatoge)
    Urgent; standard payout of 320k for all four (2x2) +30k if able to deliver within 3 days upon acceptance of commission. Time to delivery negotiable.

[​IMG]
    Commission #2 : ToniKawa (Nasa & Tsukasa)
    Standard payout of 320k for all four (2x2) This mapart may require 3d layout for more detail as needed OR an upgrade to a 3x3 ; hence the payout will have to be negotiated.

Pre-edited 256 x 256 px versions of the above images (or scaled as appropriately needed) available upon request.

You can either DM me here or mail msg me ingame (Zederech) (or dm me your discord handle ingame so I can contact you) to inquire, negotiate, or take the commission.
    You can do one, one after the other, or both. Downpayment option negotiable but no more than 25% of base total (one-panel price @80k for one 2x2/4panel project). All transactions will be logged and recorded.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  2. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Hey Zedrich!

I'd be up for making the 2nd commission 2x2 of ToniKawa. If the square file can be sent to me over discord that would be great so I can make it into a schematic. I can hopefully finish it in a couple of days. We can discuss further on discord, here's my handle: Novembree#3146

3. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
  4. Zedrich

Zedrich Active Member

The ToniKawa commission is still up for the taking for anyone interested. Due to complications with image and results from 2d layout being less than acceptable, the map will have to be 3d layout instead of classic 2d or upgraded to 3x3.

5. Zedrich

Zedrich Active Member

Updating for potential commission. Commissions have been taken on by someone. I might have more but for now i have to make sample images for use with those commissions and have some finalization done.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024