Inactive Vortext's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Vorty, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Support, Neutral or No Support?

1. Support D:

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. Neutral -_-

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. No Support D:

20 vote(s)
    42.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    This loops back into the inactivity in my opinion. It was discussed multiple times and decided that music like that was against the rules, but I'm not gonna drill on this point.
    (it's also stated in the discord rules so in my opinion it kind of seems like you haven't read them since you have been back)
    [​IMG]
    Then my bad about saying you were in it but the point is the fact she was being talked about without her being there. They could of asked her while she was there instead of waiting until she left to sit there and start talking about her.
    Because this is relevant to how you act. You shouldn't dm me like that about the fact I closed my application.

You also have not been in-game that often, when I do see you, you're not helping at all.

I've also been informed that instead of trying to talk to me about anything that you're now talking about me as well.. so yeah. no support. still. I wish you the best of luck but I will be sticking with no support.

2. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I'm sorry but I am not in control of what other people in voice calls talk about, so may I ask why you keep going on off of that? I posted a screenshot that was relevant to how you act, and i got a message from a moderator that got taken down for including personal dms, does this screenshot you posted of our Personal DM's abide by that? No it does not, you did exactly what I got my screenshot removed for.
    I am on at least few hours per day now, and not everybody needs help all the time trin, if I see someone asking a question I will answer.

3. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    She did the same?

There is a report button there if you want to report it, it’s pretty simple to report the post, and give a report reason. There’s no need to bring a whole discussion on this matter. : )

4. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    you asked how it was wrong of them talking, so I answered and I apologized for saying you were included, did I not?
    [​IMG]
    never said you needed to help all the time, but every time I see you, you aren't helping even with questions being asked.

5. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Exactly. She's going against the rules by doing so, just like I was. Which is why my screenshot got deleted.

Thank you Boba but its alright, I'm fine with people seeing the screenshot.

6. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I was neutral when you were active, seemed nice. Now looking back I might've skimmed over a few points.

I would like to state that as much as I agree about Vortext's lack of acceptance and the fact that he might have made a few (too many) muckups - its turning into a bit of an argument.

Vortext - instead of denying arguments, take them as they are, cop it on the chin, and move on. Accept what people have to say about you and don't attempt to argue it too much; then again this goes with everyone else as well.

Trin, I hate to say this but it is what it is. He can take it as he wants to, no need to get other staff involved unless you cant sort it out yourself, and I feel like this sort of conversation is best had in a pm instead of flooding his Application.

(Boba, I know your sticking up for trin, but best not get involved)

Anyhow, my stance won't change today. Keep it civil.

7. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you.

8. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    I just don't think you're actually dedicated to moderating. You've made few posts on the forums since august, and the majority of those have been you defending yourself against valid points on your application.

9. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    This is such an immature response to this. I have talked to you your a nice enough guy. But

lack maturity. You sound like a small petty child in your entire last paragraph.(not trying to be mean that's just what it sounds like) Maybe trin should have not posted those dms that's fair but instead of writing a petty paragraph act like an adult and dm trin asking her to remove the screen shots if they bother you that much.

As for your songs that train pointed out there are rules against excessive cursing and most of these songs violate that.
    Even if some of the songs are borderline you as a staff applicant should avoid borderline.

You are not taking criticism well at all your response in fact seem to be more of an attempt to flame Trin.

Instead of writing so trin and sarcastically quote her while ignoring her points a better response would be

Hey Trin thanks so much for the feedback. Ill work on being more active on the discord but I am often busy and others often beat me to respond on the help thread but i do try to be in Voice calls most days. I was unaware my music violated the rules and will do mare research into this too see if it does and if it does I will moderate the music down. As a side note i would appreciate it if your would remove the screen shot of our personal dms from this page as as you pointed out it is against the rules.

stop defending your self take the criticism and try to improve

no one is perfect but your could really easily improve

10. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I think its been a long time since I last posted. And although I haven been on less (due to online classes as usual) I hardly seen you in game. So you helping out or me knowing whether you'll be a great moderator is out of the question. It also seems like you can't take criticism that that well (someone notify me if I am wrong or not).

My advice is for you to close your application, work on activity first, then interact with the community in game. The longer you keep this open I assure you, you will be receiving similar responses regarding inactivity and your handling of criticism.

I'm going with No support man sorry. : (

11. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Application closed due to the applicant being inactive.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered.
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.