Inactive Vortext's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Vorty, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Support, Neutral or No Support?

1. Support D:

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. Neutral -_-

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. No Support D:

20 vote(s)
    42.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I feel its a good way to be, be yourself and if you need you can step up and be the mature one. I'll try and fix them(Sorry not quite the best with grammar

2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    No support I have never seen i am in est timezone

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I was online earlier and he was online for a good 10 minutes before a job interview - and after for another hour.

Man’s active. If I rated No support it’s now a neutral.

4. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I just got my computer back after 2 months like 3 days ago, and since then I've had like 6-10 hours every day (A lot of it during like 12 pm-9 am (All-nighters) You might not be up at the times where I mainly play. Thanks for your post.

Thank you for your reply, I agree i am pretty active, i mainly play during the middle of the nights as during the day I'm doing other stuff, and today I've been playing survival with my brother all day but ill be on later for hours xD(Speaking of i got the job :))

5. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you, And yes I believe I can handle responsible roles, about a year ago I had the same job same place same responsibilities, mixed with going to school and playing skyblock being active and maintaining and making time for them all.

Saw you changed your rating :) Hope I can continue to prove myself to you and many more.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  6. Super2k

Super2k New Member

IGN:
    Super2k
    This is my first day on Skyblock. I don't know too much about VortextRAM and their activity to have a strong enough opinion quite yet, but what I do know is that VortextRAM has been incredibly kind, helpful, and generous.

As a new player filled with questions, this is everything.

7. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you for your reply, hope to see you more on skyblock as a new player and stay in the community.

8. shar

shar fallin

Gonna go with a neutral for you Vorty. We only spoke for the first time a few weeks ago, and you gave all the right first impressions. You’re a kind, welcoming & friendly player, who also seems very responsible. You’re consistently helping people out but not in a ‘mini-modding’ way. However, I’d recommend maybe try being more active on discord as I haven’t seen you too active over there & maybe more active on forums? Good luck :p

9. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    No support,

Never seen you at all. Have you been on Economy?I’m really hoping that we can get more staff on Eco because we have more than enough of Survival. I hope you can come on Economy and be active there. We already have so many applications for people and, no selection will be made soon since we have 2 new staff members. Hope that you can join Eco and play with us! Good luck and all the best! :)

10. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    hey sorry for the late reply! been at a friend's house all weekend and never saw this :( I wish I played economy but it's not my type, I prefer grass currency more Idk why lol, however, I feel like I've seen you on many times, do you play the regular skyblock? And I respect your opinion thanks for your reply.

11. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I just noticed I have not posted here. I am going with Neutral for now seeing as you're/ve

1. Renamed your alt to Vorty4Helper (I THINK it's yours as you've said 'I've moved my island to an alt' (the island happened to be Vorty4Helper))
    2. Not active currently
    3. And don't help in chat too much
    Best of luck!

12. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    No support, I haven't seen you much and I've been playing for quite a while, Good luck with you application :tonguewink::smilingimp:

13. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    it is one of my alts and the name was a joke and I cannot change it, but my old island was moved to a different alt so I'm curious what you mean. I haven't been on past few days as I was at friends for 2 days and I've had a virus on my PC deleting files and not letting me download things(Minecraft, I happened to remove the virus now :) I try but sometimes I use /cl or /m to not take-up chat

I haven't been on the last few days but that's all, and my nickname is Vorty, I haven't seen you but I look forward to meeting you.

Thank you both for your replies and opinions.

14. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

For the time being, I will keep a 'Neutral' rating on your application. I see you occasionally helping in chat, but I rarely see you on discord. Maybe just some more activity on the other platforms. Best of luck! :)

15. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thank you for your reply and especially for the advice. I will try to be more active on discord, etc :)

16. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    No support. I don’t see you online much, and when you say that you can be on an average of 6+ or 8+ hours, I have never seen you that active. I also don’t see you helping out too much in chat.
    I will update this rating in a months time.

Best of luck!

17. Flamedestroyer44

Flamedestroyer44 Member

I do want to go support I think your really nice but I don’t see you helping out that much. I also think 8-6 hours a day might be too much and I don’t want you to stress yourself out with a volunteer job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Sorry, I thought I replied to this on Monday but never posted it, I don't know what timezone you're on but I've been doing most my playing at late times and some during the day. I try to help whenever I see someone needs it and I reply, on some occasions, I help in PMs. Thank you for your opinion.

Thank you very much, as I said to dingleberry, I try to help whenever I see it sometimes I don't though. Also currently with quarantine, I have nothing going on especially since I haven't started my new job yet. Even if I'm a helper and right now I play skyblock for fun and that's why I play so much, so it does not stress me out.

19. Porky

Porky Active Member

No support, you are really inactive

20. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I'm sorry, you feel this way but I feel I am active, there are some days where I am busy or hanging out with friends and sleeping over but I usually get on when I can. Also, I don't know what server you play on or your timezones, I feel they are different than me because I have never seen you. Thank you for your opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.