Withdrawn UrsusMaiorus staff application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by UrsusMaiorus, Apr 19, 2020.

?

What should I focus on inprove first

1. forum activity

9.7%
  2. discord activity

8.1%
  3. helping in chat

82.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    That’s what I am thinking.

2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    no I did not realize air jump or the double or hight jump was illegal and someone took a video of me and send it to cyk I think

3. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Update i got an alt

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  4. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    gg man

5. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    No support for now. I have seen you online, this has only been briefly, usually when I hop over to /skyblock to say hi, but I don't see you helping out in chat at all, nor on discord. this may be because of timezones and the fact that I haven't been paying attention to discord up till about 2 weeks ago. Work on helping people out, and I will reconsider. Good luck!

6. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thanks for ur feedback i have not been able to help much because of my ap test but thats done now. Ill say hi to you on eco sometime.

7. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Reading your application took me a while because it's hard to differentiate between the questions and your answers. Colours are not necessary at all but underlining your questions or keeping them in bold would make them have a cleaner look. I also suggest you don't write your questions and your answers on the same line. Looks a bit messy to me.

I haven't seen you on, I'm not sure if it's because I mainly play on Economy. Doesn't have much to do with timezones I think because I have been online during the US timezone recently.

Your application as a whole does not seem appealing to me. It's not necessarily bad in my opinion, but I feel like it has a lot of potential to be better.

When it comes to you and your personality, you seem like a nice guy. I think there's a lot for you to learn though which is normal. I will go with neutral for now and I'll check back after some time.

Good luck. :)

8. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thanks for your feedback i mean to rewrite this but i have been super busy becase of ap tests i will visit eco occasionaly and msg you to say hi

9. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    bump thanks i would love more feed back ik im have been real busy with ap tests

10. Flamedestroyer44

Flamedestroyer44 Member

I’m neutral, I have never seen you help another player, although I can very much say you have no temper and it’s quite admirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    flame i have been super busy recently with aps so i cant help for a bit and it saddens me soon i will be back to helping as much as possible. also thanks for your nice feedback I do my best to be chill at all times

12. Rifnos

Rifnos Prison Mike

IGN:
    Rifnos
    Support. I do think you should make your mod application formatting more readable, Highlight questions and make it more readable so its better on my eyes. But you are always real nice in game and treat me nice despite me being all types of a living nightmare for mods sometimes.

13. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thanks but this seems to be derailing
    thanks

14. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    I think I forgot to reply to this,
    No support, you rarely help in chat from what I have seen and I feel as if you are immature and have double posted in the past. Good luck anyway

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  15. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Thanks for your feedback but I have never post farmed.

16. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123

17. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Post farming and double posting are different but if you have noticed after togpuss left that comment i have stopped. Unless I was bumping. You are also the only one who has mentioned this. If you could pm me an example that would be great.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  18. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

[​IMG]
    This is post farming.

It is deliberately trying to raise your post count. Double posting is not post farming (unless it's quite obvious someone is trying to raise their post count), though it would be better if members did post two messages under the same message.
    I think Ursus knows not to do that again, so you shouldn't pick at that same issue. Topics like these should be taken to PM when they lead to a longer discussion as it is just derailing the application itself.

19. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Actualy its not if you read forum rules double posting is not even illegal. Also what I did can not be considered post farming if you look at the rule.

- Post Farming
    Do not post repeatedly with the sole intention of getting your message count up. This is known as post-farming.

I did not post to raise my message. I mainly double posted when I was new to forum because I did not realise there was an edit button. And therefor it was not with the intention to raise my Message count because I did not know there was a message post count until I wrote my staff app

- Triple Posting
    Do not post back to back on a thread, this can be seen as post farming. If you need to reply to multiple people on a thread, make sure to quote your posts into one.

This was not tripple posting maybe it was double posting but this rule seems to allow double posting.

I could be wrong.

20. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    You are correct, I apologize, however you should not double post anyway even if it is not post farming. I have edited my initial reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.