Withdrawn UrsusMaiorus staff application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by UrsusMaiorus, Apr 19, 2020.

?

What should I focus on inprove first

1. forum activity

9.7%
  2. discord activity

8.1%
  3. helping in chat

82.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Hmmmmmmm...

2. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    No support all reasons already pointed out.

Good luck.

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Edited my original response feel free to reread it!

4. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

No Support as in our different discussions in game and on the forums, you act very immature and impulsive with your responses and immediately dislike anyone who doesn’t have the same opinion as you.

You are argumentative and even went to the trouble of disliking my suggestions just because I disliked yours. Very petty.

Things to work on; Try and see things from different points of view as that is what you need to do as staff. You can’t be narrow minded.

Don’t get into arguments with people just because you disagree with their opinion, it doesn’t mean they are wrong.

Try and work on maturely responding to situations rather than petty responses and petulant actions.

Good Luck.

5. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    I don't dislike u for disagreeing to be clear I also disliked ur posts bc i disagree with them there was nothing petty or targeted about it. I am not someone who is petty but I will admit that I hold to my opinions to strongly and i will try to fix that.

6. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    No support, seems very immature
    I think this explains everything:
    upload_2020-4-20_23-20-59.jpeg

Attached Files:

7. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    no support reasons I stated before and many other people have already stated.

8. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    may I ask how that was immature I simply suggested that that brake should have been ignored or responed to once but there was no porpose to continuing to disuss with him

9. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Please try not to double post on your own application...

10. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Explain to me how I was being rude?

11. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I'm not going to base my response based on what others have said so this is response is entirely the least biased (least I hope o.0)

So far, I haven't been able to talk to you as much so I can't say anything as that would seem a bit unfair of me to say something when I barely know you. But from talking to you in game and given your activity level across all platforms I'm going to have to say No Support. I don't see you on as much or barely (from my timezone when I do log on). Likewise, I don't see you help out as much either in-game as a result due to your lack of activity from my end. Could be timezones and due to the sudden shift to online learning that has changed my schedule up a bit.

It's not vital, but you should work on spelling when you do make your claim. Im not trying to advertise my own app here, but the response you posted had too many spelling and grammar errors to the point where I don't know whether I should consider your feedback credible. We all do make mistakes (even I do lol) but I think its extremely important to have good spelling and grammatical skills as it shows some credibility in your messages.

Activity wise I almost never see you on forums and on discord. Both of which are extremely important if you want to be mod. You may not be in game due to the lack of a computer next to you but you should be able to get on forums and discord through your phone anywhere :p

That's all I have to say

also why did you copy moe's post from another application on here? I don't get it

12. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    also why did you copy moe's post from another application on here? I don't get it[/QUOTE]

he posted a screen shot here

13. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    First if your english does not seem very professional in my eyes. But the thing I was pointing to is that you’re calling Archer a child. You should know as an applicant that you’re supposed to respect other staff members. In my eyes your reply in Archer’s application was immature. Not my cup of tea.

14. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    Neutral , i barely see you help people and your mainly always AFK, like you play AFK for 20 hours and play for 2 hours, i would to see you more in game helping more people and actually spending your time playing the game. I would love you to be on /skyblock and /economy. If you actually want people seeing you help others make sure you dont do /r too much i would love to see you talking in general. Goodluck

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  15. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

I was the one enforcing chat rules. Ursus just tried to help remind people to keep chat family friendly. Bring your chat concerns to me because I was the person in game planning to give out mutes.

16. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    The fact that you are continuing to double post despite what I, and many others have said, doesn’t help convince me you would have potential as a staff member.

17. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    i forgot to I knew it was not my post I copyed it to show that other people agreed with me
    also Changed my discord from Jbear to ursusmaiorus so people could tell it was me talking

18. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Other people agreed with you? Agreed with you saying what? You said nothing and then copied and pasted it in.

19. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    I was not calling him a child I was saying he was acting childish there is a difference I like archer but as a staff member you muts keep you cool to understand other players evern the troublesome ones and even if u think that disgussion was fine the staff application was not the place to have it SpaceXo

20. UrsusMaiorus

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    sorry about my poor handling I will delete the post now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.