OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saturns

Saturns Active Member

IGN:
    PastelLoser
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    SUPPORT
    YESYEYSYEYS

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Although I'm not too sure if the position is available or open at the moment, I think it would be great if you did get it. Support c:

3. Theo

Theo Active Member

IGN:
    Theooooo
    Support. Reasons obvious & stated.

4. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Support. You're obviously the most qualified person for this position, applicant or not.
    I hope that if you rejoined the staff team that you would actually enjoy being on it. If you can make the team less of a free-for-all, and that includes getting along with the ones you might think are making it like that, then I would be delighted to see you promoted. I'm just not sure either of these things would happen.

5. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

Support, but why did you resign/get demoted?

6. Caprincess

Caprincess Active Member

I understand your concern, I really do because I know Krissy’s struggle.
    I want her to be happy too, of course, but I’m not sure her not getting this position will help that case. Krissy has always been and will most likely always be one of the most helpful and ambitious, dedicated people to the community around here, with or without the mod position. I know that Krissy does everything in her power to help as many people as possible, however much she can, even now, without the moderator prefix or whatever. If she was to get this position, she’d get to help more people in more effective ways and I believe that would make her happy. I do agree that the recognition for her effort lacks but I know for a fact that it won’t kill Krissy’s caring spark for other people here. If she gets promoted she would get more “applause and recognition”, more than now at least. The effort Krissy puts into the community deserves a mod position, she’s basically a mod without the prefix right now.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  7. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    s U P p O r T

8. Dane

Dane Experienced Member

yep cool ssaaa

9. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

First of all I am blown away by the support. I would love to keep my replies out of this as much as possible. Thank-you to everyone.

Thank-you for looking out for me. Same with you, Mai
    I am lucky to have great friends who want the best for me. As Capri said, I enjoy helping others more than having a rank, but I would love to hold the forums moderator rank as it will ease the pressure off staff, and I can be much more helpful. I am fully aware that I may not get rewarded with recognition however the reward is helping others, and that makes me happy. Love you both.

Thank-you for your extremely kind words :heart:

10. Larrry

Larrry Member

Supphorts for my gril krissy

11. Jenny

Jenny Experienced Member

I think wasting your time here longer is dumb. Personally, I thought you would move on, or at least be less invested, once you got demoted. I really think you should have used it as the push to get away from here.

12. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

What Jenny said is exactly why I no-supported. I truly think you're too good for this place, Krissy. I am sure that you love helping people and this community but why try to go back to a staff team that always tries to kick you out EVEN though you work so hard? I genuinely feel as if you should move on from this place because you keep giving it your all but not get shown appreciation for it. This has nothing to do with my own hatred towards anyone, I'm just looking out for you. Feel as if you should use your precious time on someplace/something that's actually worth it. There aren't even that many players who get on this forum anymore, and the place has plenty of staff members to handle issues that do occur. You can do what you want, but I think you should really try to move on from Skyblock. Tc.

13. Dane

Dane Experienced Member

LETS GO GIRL GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLABORATION

14. Queen

Queen Guest

true honestly this joint doesn't deserve krissy she's too good lol best mod 99% of this server agrees on that

oh and she's not middle aged too so WIN

Also, might I state this is the first time I believe we have seen people NO SUPPORT because someone just doesn't deserve to waste their time as a moderator on here because they're that good. Think about that people. No one else has ever gotten this much love and support from a server in which KRISSY was wrongfully demoted from. The community didn't want her gone, just one person in it who sadly had too many false things to say. This application shows she wasn't the problem. How about we start looking at the other person that was the problem? Once again, the community has proven they are always right. If Krissy truly wants to put even more of her time into this server I support her because she really is that amazing and puts unheard of amounts of effort into her job. However, I also agree that if there are childish people (only 1) that sadly have too much of a yap that they can't keep shut filled with false and negative things, don't waste your time Krissy. You're better than they will ever be and the whole of Skyblock knows it. That particular person would never get as much love as you are right now.

PS. Ilyyyyy :heart:3

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  15. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Again, love you guys and know you are all looking out for me. I appreciate it a lot. It is a little strange to be no supported for being too good for the server ._. I myself haven't seen that before.

I wouldn't have applied if I was going to feel pressure or stress. I would have left if I was mad or angry about everything. I choose not to be bitter about it and have fun. As long as I find i'm enjoying myself, I don't want to leave. Which i why I didn't appeal in game since I don't find minecraft fun any longer.

It would make me more happy to help people here in this community than to leave.

16. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

It's your application, do what you want, but I'm not gonna support it. gl

17. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Support :)
    You've done so much for us all, we can trust you with the position and you have been an amazing moderator both in game and on forums in the past.
    All the best of luck!

18. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    What’s the difference between normal Moderator and Forum one, lol

19. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Forum mods don't get in-game perms.

20. Stel

Stel Guest

YESSSSSS S S S S S S S S