[TUTORIAL] How to play with Shaders on Skyblock Server

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pikemike, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Pikemike

Pikemike Active Member

Hello everybody, How are you? Today I wanted to teach something cool, I'm a fan of Shaders in Minecraft, I myself can not play minecraft with normal graphics, and it's amazing to play on that server with Shaders, the graphics look perfectly beautiful with the whole scenario, I think you'll like it Thank you very much and enjoy the tutorial!

At the end of the tutorial you have some screenshots.

Step 1: Update your Minecraft

Open your Minecraft Launcher and update to Minecraft 1.12.2

Step 2: Downloading and Installing Optifine

Shader Mod is a mod that has grown a lot lately and so it has been integrated to optifine, from version 1.8.7 of minecraft you can play with shaders just having the optifine installed, There are several websites on the Internet that you can Download Optifine HD 1.12.2, After downloading you need to install it.

Step 3: Opening Minecraft with Optifine

Open your Minecraft Launcher, choose the optifine you just installed, and click Play.

Step 4: Installing Shaders Packs

With Minecraft open go in OPTIONS-> VIDEO SETTINGS-> SHADERS inside the window Shaders click on Shaders Folder, this is the place where you should put all the shaders packs that you want (The shader pack I used on the server was Kuda Shaders Mod, but there are several others that you can choose).

Step 5: Installing Texture Packs
    (If you do not intend to play with Shaders and Textures at the same time you can skip step 5)

To install some textutes, you must go in OPTIONS -> RESOURCE PACKS inside this tab click on RESOURCE PACKS FOLDER, put all the textures you want there.

Step 6: Conclusion

If you followed correctly all the steps of this tutorial your Shader is ready, remembering that shaders and textures requires a computer with good configurations, if you have a lot of lag see a tutorial on how to remove lag from minecraft using optifine.

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 3
  2. MissPandas

MissPandas Active Member

IGN:
    MissPandas
    This is a very helpful tutorial! I also play with shaders, it's like a completely different game with them enabled. I may have to try Kuda Shaders myself because those screenshots look amazing. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pikemike

Pikemike Active Member

Thanks, yes try kuda he is amazing with the updated versions of Minecraft! I tried to put downloads link to them but I could not ..

4. Jarl-Penguin

Jarl-Penguin Active Member

IGN:
    Jarl_Penguin
    I don't use shaders or texture packs because 1) I play on a crappy laptop most of the time that barely runs 45fps at minimal settings and 2) I like the original look and feel even on low graphics.

5. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    Hahaha look at the picture hahah the shaders clouds are in the top of the picture but look at the bottom of the photo, you can see the normal MC clouds hahhahaha

• Funny Funny x 1