Skyblock Tutorial challenges

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Blyx, Jan 28, 2020.

1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I 100% agree with this, but if it gets in your face and all I wouldn't like it; yes it's skyblock but if you can't do anything without completing the challenges it's sort of like turning our Skyblock into an RPG, similar to *insert most popular server here*, where the only point of your skyblock is for minion grinding and getting to places faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Yeah, I agree and do see your point. That’s why I’ve only suggested a few where you absolutely must complete them as a tutorial, and even then just the 1st tier which realistically shouldn’t take long. The rest are then the normal challenges.

3. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Resupport! The tutorial things should definitely have rewards in them as well; maybe a couple extra dirt or grass each time? Lots of people quit cuz they think its too hard to get new dirt for farms without paying for rank.

4. Divine_Eidolon

Divine_Eidolon Member

I support this idea, though it will need to be done carefully to avoid the issues other people have mentioned

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Flamin_JJ

Flamin_JJ Active Member

IGN:
    Flamin_JJ
    Support. I think this would be a great way for new players to become more advanced in the game. I often see players who have never played skyblock before and they have no clue where to start. I feel like this would give them ideas for expanding their islands quickly.

6. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Bumping this!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Definite support, I think it is quite a big issue that so many players join and leave due to the challenges at the beginning.