Withdrawn Trinity's staff application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by trinity, Jul 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Damn dude you must also have socialspy no wonder u don't even see her helping in /msg

2. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Hi James! I'm sorry you think I don't deserve the helper position, but I have explained my inactivity multiple times! I am focusing on school because at the end of the day, a mod rank won't help me graduate! I'm sorry that you are on "12 hours a day" and do not see me, but I am still active on other platforms! I'm on discord and forums throughout the whole day and I try to get ingame two times a week! I help people in messages, but I do not have to help every person to be qualified. I'm sorry that you think I don't help, but I do.
    :) love u bert

3. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    bumping :)

4. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Full Support I was originally neutral because I’ll admit it to be quite honest I personally I had disliked you just because I was seeing only bits of your personality that I hadn’t liked but now that I have been seeing more of you and your personality I personally think your would be a amazing person for helper and I love your attitude in what you believe in and standing up for it no matter what, you are amazing in many ways and think you would be wonderfully and more than capable at helping others I wish you the best I really hope you will be one of the next helpers

also regarding rs pandas post it is to be taken with a grain of salt because they have been making very similar post funny enough this is the first out of 3-4 that is not exactly the same and copy and paste the only thing that I know is true is that their account is in-fact online 12 hours but I don’t believe they are technically on with the account as I have several screen shots of over a 4-7 hour period where they were in a afk pool only in the last one were they actually on and during that time I hadn’t seen any chat activity from them

anyway I wish you the best I hope to see you as a helper soon :heart:

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  5. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you for your support.

thank you for your support, I've been getting on discord a bit more to make up for the fact I'm inactive ingame - but talking about that I think it's a good time to lead into this.

with end-of-the-year tests and the last day of school coming up (26 days), I will be getting inactive. I will be testing on June 4th, 8th, and 15th. From there I will be able to play a bit more regularly again.

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hi, I’m here to resupport Trin!

I haven’t seen you online in a while but this is because me and Trin are on at different times! I have seen you maybe once or twice haha but you’re helpful, nice, kind, sweet and a good person. One thing I’m going to suggest is bumping discord activity in the help channels if possible! It’s okay if you can’t answer questions because maybe it’s a staff thing or someone is already helping but if you ever can, try! You’re already active and have regular conversations, and it’s fun to talk to you. You’re also doing your best to manage school and Skyblock and that’s a brilliant thing. It’s good you’re prioritizing your school before Skyblock. Good luck!!!

7. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    Hey Trin, I haven't really really seen you online for past few days, Like I said before you applied too soon before improving yourself. Moving to neutral for now. Hopefully you could be more active in game and show you actually deserve the helper. Also you're doing great by doing your school stuff keep it up. No support to neutral. I wish i could be like you focusing on school before games, Hopefully i could be like you very soon HEHE. I wish you luck.

Goodluck

8. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    promotion when

9. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you for the resupport boba :heart:

I haven't been that active due to testing - I try to get on at least once a week but that's not always the case.

thank you :heart:

Bumping, schools out in 16 days so I will be able to dedicate more time without worry to Discord.

10. Kotaaaaa

Kotaaaaa Well-Known Member

IGN:
    DatDudeKotaaaaa
    Full Support!

11. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank u

bumping, my keyboards a bit broke right now - i can still play but i might be lacking in activity until i can order a new keyboard

12. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    bump. my keyboard just got replaced, so I'm gonna be able to be online more often :)

13. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    bumping

14. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

resupport o.o :heart: helper when

15. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.