Withdrawn Trinity's staff application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by trinity, Jul 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Hi guys, when I withdrew this application in all honesty, I was in a bad place mentally, 50 assignments behind in school, and was getting kind of burnt out on Skyblock. I just didn't feel like I would have gotten accepted due to my rough history and the fact I was slowly losing interest and distancing myself from the server. I think you could have seen my bad mental health showing through on the server in general no matter how hard I tried to avoid it, but now that I've taken a break, caught up on assignments, and have done a bit to get my mental health better, I feel like I'm in a better place overall and I'm ready to start applying again.

Any and every piece of feedback is appreciated. :heart:

2. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Support!@ good luck

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

re-support love. glad to see you applying again :heart:

4. sabrina

sabrina boba4ownet

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    suport love u trinny

5. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Support because i know you are a good person and you are someone who can help at anytime

6. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you guys. :heart:

7. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    bumping, sorry if I've been a bit inactive ingame, I've been on two servers with friends or just spending time on /skywars, although I do try to hop in-game to economy or skyblock for a bit once a week or so :)

8. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    :eek:ooo its back open? nice. ima got with full support ofc,
    I've seen you in game a few times only, but time guessing that's a time zone thing, i pretty much always see you chatting away in discord and in the voice channels, so ya, support xo

9. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you arch :heart:

bumping and a bit update.
    i'm trying to work on activity again but if im being honest - applying has burnt me out a bit so im trying to mix in other games to keep up my passion

10. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    re-support for trin. I've known you for years and understand you want the best of everyone. For those who still don't believe trin should be staff because of her past let me remind you trin has gone through some irl issues that have influenced her and is part of the reason behind her troubles. Maybe instead of hating on her take a step back and look at the source of those situations. I encourage you all to talk to her to get to know her more and where she comes from to better understand where she is. Trin deserves this position because she not only has experience with dealing various situations but is someone who can definitely have fun. She can handle sensitive topics and and has earned a lot of trust from the community.

Good luck trin (you suck jk xo) :)

11. alex : (

alex : ( Well-Known Member

IGN:
    _iAlex
    support:imp:

12. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    tyty :heart:
    while I thank you for pointing out the IRL issues - I think it isn't something I can blame everything I did on. Whilst a lot of the actions were because I had IRL issues and it was my way of coping - some of the actions were from habit - but thank you for the re-support :heart:

Bumping

13. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    bumping - im trying to improve my activity but school is getting really overwhelming as its coming to an end and I have learned nothing - but over summer my activity will get better :heart:

14. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

I fully support your staff application ever since I have met you, you have been nothing but super helpful to me and the entire community! Good luck!

15. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you skam :)

bump + a few updates
    highly suggest reading this is if you're worried about my activity
    as the third quarter comes to an end, I have lost all of my motivation for school, often playing Minecraft instead of doing schoolwork or on discord throughout the day. I'm trying to get into playing Skyblock more often, but I currently play with a streamer who ends up streaming all of my free-time. School is almost over which means I will have a lot of free time going into this server. I'm also struggling with a few personal issues which are making my activity a bit hard to maintain.

16. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Hey remember school comes before Minecraft, you may have lost motivation towards school but if it comes between school and your staff application, you should always choose school. I wish you the best of luck with whatever is going on, resupport though!

17. Porky

Porky Active Member

More support

18. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Do well in school, get it out of the way and don’t get stuck there. You should have time management, focus on IRL first then pick some days or hours to focus on Skyblock. Don’t feel like you’re not doing a good job if you’re just coming on for 1h a day or something. If that’s what you have to do, then just do that. We’re a team and nobody is alone. You don’t have to shoulder everything, there are many of us for a reason, it’d be overwhelming with just one staff member. There’s a saying about taking care of oneself before others. How can you help others when you’re in a bad mood? I know how hard it is to do or enjoy things when you aren’t in a good mood, so take good care of yourself. And there’s nothing wrong with taking breaks. c:

19. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    thank you kai :heart:

bumping - I've started improving on school and I think I can keep a steady schedule - although if I can't then I think I will close this application until summer starts and I will be able to play.

20. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    She does not deserve the position as helper. i do not see her helping any players in game. and i never see her in game, and i am active more than 12 hours a day most days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.