Withdrawn Trinity's staff application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by trinity, Jul 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrina

sabrina boba4ownet

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    support! trin, you're so helpful and kind to everyone, you couldn't be more fit for the position. my experiences with you have always been positive :)

not only can you take jokes and be fun and approachable, but you know when things need to be serious and can handle situations maturely.

good luck :heart:

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Neutral

I am currently going to go with neutral leaning to support due to the fact that I very rarely see you in-game or forums. I see you often on discord but you don’t regularly help. I’ll be returning to this application soon and changing to support when I see a change!

Pancake :heart:

3. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Thank you for your feedback Sabrina, it means the world.
    Hi pancake, I would like to explain a bit of my activity situation since it's been brought up here. I've mentioned it just like, a week or so ago on here, as saw in this quote:
    But I didn't really explain how this would hurt my activity and on what platforms.
    With how my school currently is, I am online school four days, which is why my discord activity is a lot higher compared to ingame. If I get a message or ping on discord, or someone messages a help channel in skyblock, I get those alerts, and I can quickly tab to these alerts and answer them without having to worry about missing an important detail in my class because I can split-screen both tabs.
    As for my forums activity, I check it semi-regularly on my phone, I check it once I wake up, and before I go to bed too. I get on my computer to reply to threads to just avoid me making a simple mistake on my phone, and it's also easier for me to read on my computer whilst typing, so that's why my activity may peak at some more times too.
    As for in-game, I do admit right now, I haven't been the most active in the slightest recently. It's a lot harder for me to get in-game throughout the day whilst balancing my school work. I get caught up in games and I end up about a week behind in work, so I tend to play games now that I don't have to focus on 24/7 (ex, among us, I can do math, notes, etc. while dead, downloading data, in meetings, etc.). But I am trying to work on my activity.

Thank you for your feedback though!! I wasn't disregarding it or trying to push it off, I just wanted to explain the situation so you know why I was thriving activity-wise in one spot compared to others :heart:

4. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Support! I think you would be an excellent addition to the team!

5. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

You've been doing a lot better and I always see you on most platforms (not as much in-game but you said you're busy and that's valid). You are very kind and approachable and I think you're doing a great job. I also see you constantly helping in help channels on the Discord, so good job. Just wanted to leave this feedback here :heart:

6. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Thank you for your support Bdark :)
    Thank you for your feedback mai :heart:

little update:
    I've finally got a bit of free time so I will update to the new format tonight. I've been trying to get ingame more often now compared to what I was a week or so ago. I caught up on my work and was able to find free time, although the lack of assignments in school has lead to a lot of work to do out of school now because they still needed to get the material in, one way or another.

10 day bump :)

7. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Sorry for the double post

Craney100 Is there any reason for your no support? Any feedback you're willing to give me? Anything is helpful.

8. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Yes there is,

You have been acting desperate for staff in chats, minimodding where you can, I’ve also caught you multiple times discussing applications within voice calls and constantly talking about support to no support ratios.

You don’t seem to grasp the idea that staff are picked off how you represent yourself to the community, and how you act, NOT off how many supports or no supports you receive.

Furthermore, there have been encounters when you have taken something I’ve said extremely sensitively. I was once talking about the fact that I had paid off my debt and you came at me for discussing sensitive topics in chat. No- I was just proud of myself.

I honestly don’t think you’re capable of being Staff at this point in time, hence my no support rating.

9. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hi Trin, I think im gonna move to support!
    Yes your activity isnt amazing but that is highly understandable as school should come first!
    You are active and helpful on discord and quick to remind people of rules to help prevent them from getting into trouble. You have matured so much from when you first started and i think that u are a really pleasant person to talk to, about anything. You are clearly intelligent and a pleasure to know.
    The best of luck with ur application!

10. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Hello Craney, thank you for your feedback. I haven't been acting 'desperate' in my opinion and others agree. I think this is only something you believe. And whatever you wanna call it.. minimodding.. helping.. defusing situations.. everyone does it. And as for the discussion of me about my support ratios, I have only called with you like.. five? times since I started applying. I was discussing them last night, half talking to myself as well. Yes, while I shouldn't of discussed it, I did. I can't change the fact I did but I can not do it again.
    I do grasp the fact that staff is picked off by how I represent the community. I discussed this with several staff members before applying, I got feedback from people before I even applied. I'm quite offended that you think that I don't know stuff I do.
    I never took it sensitively. I said it could be taken as a sensitive topic. You never know what someone is going through. While you were proud, that's fantastic, that's great, I'm pretty sure I included that in the message too that I sent you about it. It's better to avoid those topics altogether. This was also put as feedback on his application and not presented in an 'ignorant' way. At least in my opinion.
    edit: here's the screenshot of the DM so anyone else can give their opinion on it and not just go off of "he said she said"
    [​IMG]
    I respect your opinion. Thank you for your feedback, even if it wasn't presented in the best way possible.

Thank you Frez! I've been trying to get ingame more often and was spending time ingame earlier. Thank you for noticing my maturity :heart:

11. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    This comment wasn’t necessary and confirms my suspicions as to you being slightly annoyed by my comment.
    A final, No Support.

12. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Good luck trin xoxo

13. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Re-support for trin cause trin is god and adds more diversity to the team. currently the staff team seems uptight on a lot of things and I think having trin on the team really helps improve the relation between the staff and players.

14. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Resupport bff :heart:
    hope 2 c that dark blue name asaaap!!

15. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Sorry but I'm going to have to go with neutral. I don't really see you on when I play, but I think it could be me so I apologize if I'm incorrect. However your forums and discord activity are really good, so I recommend more activity in-game, and then ill consider changing my status to support. Good Luck.

16. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Thank you!
    thank you two :heart:
    I've explained this in a few other posts but I'm more active on forums and discord throughout the week because of school. I get on during the weekends when I have free time but I've been busy so that's why I may be a bit inactive here and there. Just wanted to clear this up :heart:

17. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Thank you for the re-support Liam.

Bumping this application, if anyone has any feedback it would really be appreciated. :heart:

18. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

I have to say, I don’t see you on much, not helping in chat, do you have a nick that you use? What is the nick?

19. trinity

IGN:
    sunflow27
    I've been quite busy recently, getting on during the weekends. My nick is trin on Skyblock, classic, and economy.

20. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

Not on usually on the weekends. So makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.