Top 5 Voters [December]

Discussion in 'Top Voters' started by CypriotMerks, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teeeb

Teeeb Well-Known Member

Even on Mineverse voting has always been messed up lol.

:p

2. Jbnorman

Jbnorman Experienced Member

IGN:
    jbnorman
    Well, at least we are lucky enough to recieve these

3. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    So CypriotMerks, is this your final list or is the clear proof presented in the screen shots provided to be considered. I don't think anyone truly believes that minecraftservers.org could possibly be so far out. I should note that my screenshot was taken before the final days voting was complete. By the end of the day all 10 listed were on 29 or more so there should be no winners on 28.
    I know with absolute certainty that your list is wrong because I voted successfully 30 times this month.

4. SkyNoob_

SkyNoob_ Active Member

Congratulations To Me
    -HISH4M

• Like Like x 1
  5. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

I think everyone should stop arguing about who should be in the list and who shouldn't. Lets just congratulate the winners and try again for the next month.

Congratulations everyone!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Ecstaxi

Ecstaxi Active Member

When things are wrong, I think we should try our best to fix it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

What is wrong though? Is it wrong that the people who are arguing aren't in the top 5 list?

8. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I don't understand the problem here. The script takes the votes that reached the server.
    So either the website was behind or your votes didn't register in game somehow.

But it is a free $25. The only thing you lost is a couple minutes every day for a month voting. People need to chill out and listen to Cyp on this one.

The winners voted too and regardless if you think you deserved it more it is time to let it go. So many of the people were winning so many times it is actually nice to see some new people win for a change. So congratulations to the winners.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

I would like to mention that, like Drogo in the past, Myrmidous kindly offered to give me his code because I had not received my own yet. I want to say I admire you two for your kindness and generosity, you are like grown up hairy Stellas with ban allergies and dangly bits
    Of course, that being said, neither of you are as awesome as Frederic, he tried haggis once and liked it, the guy deserves to have a trophy named after him...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    I'm not really concerned with the $25. The topvoter system is designed to bring more players to the server by improving its ranking. If there is something wrong with the system then it's in everyone's best interest that it is fixed.
    Please don't have a go at me. I know I have won often but that makes me the most diligent voter for this server for a long time. Not something I should be made to feel bad about.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  11. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

No, I do not understand why this has been the topic for the last few pages of this thread. It is more frustrating to see members of the community act in this manner after Cyp has already explained how this is working. If there was something wrong with the votes he has announced the winners so he will look into it after.

So I ask this conversation end now as this is a thread that appears on the front page thus this arguments are not needed. Wait for Cyp to respond or talk to him privately.

12. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    Cyp why don't you take the ranking everyone else can see? Because even if you deem this "listener" to be more trustworthy or something, to the wide public this seems a little weird, to say the least. Although I trust in your jugement, I think you can benefit from everyone else trusting you :) (which is not the case at the moment, judging by this thread).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sauce

Sauce Member

Grats guys.shdvdgdvdvdvd

14. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I hate to be a little edgy, but Cyp seems pretty positive about his way of counting the votes. Y'all are saying it is unfair and that it's not accurate, but a lot of you have won other months already and there were no problems then. But now, there just happens to be a dispute? Not everything in life is fair and some people don't get what they deserve. This is no different. I suggest you stop arguing over a video game and start working towards next month.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Akrill

Akrill Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You might want to be a bit reserved with that sentence.
    You have been behaving any other way but as an adult.

That's a little uncalled for, don't you think. I mean, we have to deal with players who are obnoxious all day every day on. Why try to portray mods bad people for not voting every single day, every single month.

inb4ruderatings ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Rude Rude x 1
  16. ultinix8

ultinix8 Member

Well... December would have been the first time me winning top 5 voters, but I didn't for some reason despite being in 5th place based on Drogo's post. My IGN is OrbofDeception, but surprisingly, the 5th place winner has 28 votes. I'm not gonna argue, but all I am saying that this is a mistake.
    How do you get that HD gif of ahri??? I want that

17. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Hence why I said 'a lot of you'. Implying that some of you are new to the board :p

18. ultinix8

ultinix8 Member

:eek: I thought you also meant me, I was a bit confused, but yea, sadly I didn't win, but what it is is what it is. I'll just have to keep on trying and trying even if it's gonna take for at least a year (been six months, still counting).

19. Akrill

Akrill Well-Known Member

I have removed some of the disagree ratings. Simply because you can't disagree with what was being said. It wasn't an opinion, in which you can argue whether it is right or wrong.
    It was a factual post that explained how top voters were chosen.

Think about that a second.

20. Krissy

This is ridiculous. This is supposed to just be a thread to congratulate the winners and its turned into some petty thread on people who think the list is wrong because its different. I will lock this and let Cyp handle your queries because enough is enough. You didn't win, better luck next time.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.