Economy The End

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Evelyn Carr, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Evelyn Carr

Evelyn Carr Active Member

IGN:
    evelyntho
    I think putting The End in the game would greatly improve the level of gameplay we get. We can already go to the Nether, which helps a lot. If we could go to The End, each player could make their own portal, buying supplies from /shop, and everyone would get their own spawn. It would be one End, like the Nether, but just so spaciously spread out. Not everyone gets a good spawn in the nether, so the End should be the same way. Most people don't know how to make purpur or anything about it, so if they could explore the End and get new blocks, they could understand and make new things that can be put into the economy. The Ender Dragon should be disabled because that would be way too much for new players who don't have much. I personally could never defeat the Ender Dragon, I die too much. And with the clag that comes around, it would be too heartbreaking if I died and clag hit. Shulkers should stay enabled, making it easier for people to create shulker boxes. End stone can become less expensive in /shop because the whole End is made of it. The money that /shop makes doesn't really go back out in the economy, so this would really be a big boost.

• Support Support x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    It's been suggested a few times over the years. Here's two threads that I could find that were not deleted:
    Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock
    Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock

Overall, it is cool in theory, and would let endstone and endbrick become more common build materials. Though it would require a significant bit of effort to create, balance, and implement. Creating, destroying, and activating end portals are a bit of a process in themselves. You'd need to modify how the portals work to place people in unique locations instead of the central dragon island. End cities would need to be wiped of their elytras and ideally other rares to avoid these being abused for quick profit, especially among those that already have elytras and can quickly traverse the end.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Don't know if it's possible, but I would say remove the main dragon island as well as the pirate ship in world generation. If it were to be added, I would also say no monthly reset like nether that way looted end cities would not restock and eventually you have to keep flying further to find them. The loot itself isn't super game-breaking, at best you're going to get enchanted diamond armour or some diamonds and emeralds and half of the armour or tools of one of the curses on them anyways. Otherwise, I think it would be good to have easy access to endstone and purpur blocks as well as chorus fruit since it's kind of too expensive for some of the decorative blocks.

4. Lebron

Lebron Member

IGN:
    UrMomsLebron
    Support but remove all rare end loot that could ruin the economy of the server, or make it super rare and hard to find