TBH

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Mai, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Im like replying to every single tbh thread lmfao

2. Jarl-Penguin

Jarl-Penguin Active Member

IGN:
    Jarl_Penguin
    yeet do it
    wat is up with this 5 character post

3. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

replies

4. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I've only seen you in-game a few times.

Tbh you're pretty chill and fun to talk to. I like that you're obsessed with planes just like I am. We get along pretty well, no issues.

I don't know you that well, sorry :/

Tbh I have a lot of respect for you haha. You're a fun person to be around. I can relate to your obsession with Alex a lot (oml and Conor and Will aHHH). It sucks that I don't see you around that much anymore. But eh, you're pretty cool !!

5. Sarge

Sarge Experienced Member

heck heck heck

6. Mai

Woops forgot. Anyways, you're a pretty cool guy. We've had great times in the past and it was always fun talking to you on TeamSpeak. We should catch up and chat some more, it was nice running into you in-game the other day.

7. Mercy

Mercy Active Member

IGN:
    Myrcy
    Hello
    images.jpg

8. Mai

HELLO
    Tbh we met like a few weeks ago but you seem pretty cool to talk to and chat with. We aren't that close or anything but you are my wife. We should talk more or smth, I don't really know much about you. But anyway, you're quite friendly and fun to be around.

9. YellowAsianFace

YellowAsianFace Well-Known Member

Hi my cinnamon apple

10. Mai

Hi honey :hearteyes::hearteyes:

tbh i deadass dont know u that well but ilysm/??? ur like my heart and soul and everything and like wow it's like we're meant to be! OK but srsly tho ur fun to be around and ur a pretty funny guy so u have me dead 24/7 lmao. ur pr trash at overwatch but its ok bc i can relate haha!!!!! skribbl.io was fun as hell dude we should all play again sometime haha!!! but anyways ur pr kind so ur not annoying to be around and also idk how u watched city hunter bro that s*** had me closing my eyes 25/8 lmao dead anyways idk what im saying anymore so this is it honey! hope u enjoyed my tbh xoxo :* :kissingheart:

11. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    !!!!!!!! Do not read this!!

12. Mai

Tbh you've slightly changed from before. I mean I don't mind, you're cool either way but you just seem like you don't care about what others think about you anymore, which I admire. You seem way more mature too. Anyways it's lit talking to you on Discord. We aren't close or anything but you seem like a pr chill guy and we should chat more and stuff bc you seem like someone I wouldn't mind being around.

13. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

HELLO MAIZAA

14. Mai

HELLO EUNIZEE
    ok TBH WE'VE BEEN LIT SINCE DAY ONE LIKE YOU'RE AN OGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LIKE I MET YOU WHEN I HAD NO FRIENDS HERE (i mean i was mod and stuff but i wasnt CLOSE TO ANYONE JUST YET BC IM BORING AF LMFAO) AND OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I WAS LIKE THIS GIRL IS SO KIND SO ILL JUST INVITE HER TO MY ISLAND LMFAO but boy was i wrong. HAHA JK LOL BUT OML IT WAS A GREAT DECISION BC I LITERALLY MADE U GET TS AND FORUMS AND ALL THIS s*** AND WE BECAME SOOOOOOOO LIT AFTERWARDS AND YOURE ONE OF MY 2 BEST FRIENDS ON HERE (cough krissy cough) and IVE KNOWN u the LONGEST probably like actually KNOWN you yknow LMFAO WE'VE HAD LIKE GREAT TIMES AND s*** AND LIKE WE NEVER COMPLETELY LOSE TOUCH THANK GOD AND AHHHHHHH ALMOST 3 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP WHICH IS W I L D LMFAOOOOOOOOO you LITERALLY REMIND ME OF MYSELF WHICH IS QUITE SCARY BC WTF EUNICE L OL and omg iM SO GLAD I MADE U LIKE ABEL BC OMLLLLL HES A K I NG A DAMN L E G E N D LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL anyways tbh youre a pretty AMAZING person imo and probably one of the KINDEST people ive met and stuff and yes i hope we stay friends for a very long time bc you are great! (^: also WE SAY THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME ALMOST ALL THE TIME IM LIKE HUH and tbh I LIKE THAT whenever we chat its always filled with caps and its LIT LMAO its probably bc u and I ARE SO DAMN ALIKE SO THE CHATS NEVER BECOME DULL LOOOOOOL ok yeah thank u for being my friend i truly appreciate it u lit fam u LIT also ur very pretty haHA i hate you! (ily) (but ihy)

15. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

HAHA I LOVE U SO MUCH THANK U FOR ALWAY STICKING WITH ME EVEN WHEN IM DAMN DUMB AND NEED A LFIE. MUCH LOVE :heart: xOXOXOXO

16. leadermelody

leadermelody Active Member

beep beep xd

17. Mai

HEY
    Tbh b4 we became mods i fr thought u disliked me or smth omg!! but youre sO SWEET and we became closer when we were on the staff team together and ur a pr fun person. also im sure ur amazing at cs omg im trash how tf are u GOOD oml. anyways ur great!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.