Declined Styling the new Crop Hoppers.

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by McAfeeSDQ, Feb 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McAfeeSDQ

McAfeeSDQ Member

IGN:
    McAfeeSDQ
    Haven't really logged into the beta server, but from exchanges with the chat I suggest:

I think the new crop hoppers should come as new items, keeping the old crop hoppers as-is. That also gives the opportunity to style and call them differently (if possible). I think it would make more sense if they looked like another item.

IDK if this is even possible, but if they auto-sell, there's little reason to have and see a hopper that has an output tail. It also has the problem of: what if the top side is open, and someone fills your hopper with zombie meat. Will it autosell the zombie meat, or just stay stuck with it?

A farmer villager uses composter as a job site. What if it this would be the basis for the new crophopper? that would probably have another name too (Crop Harvester?)

The composter block has visible levels, could this be tied to the working capacity of the new item? So when it's at max it would shop as full on the outside. And hopefully upon interacting with it, it still shows an inventory of 5-9 slots?

IDK how much is possible to modify.

2. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Thanks for your suggestion, not really worth since it'd break existing crop hoppers/would have to support the old and new version of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.