Splat1221's Helper Applacation

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Splat1221, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Still no support. I'm seeing you have been banned, this'll make a good blow to your chances of being a helper, at the very least

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Sorry, but no support. After a recent ban for griefing, it suggests to me that at this time, you're not mature enough or know enough about the server to be helper. You must be able to follow the rules and enforce them and being banned for griefing shows that at this time you are not fit to do so. The positives are that you are usually active in game, but unfortunately a ban means you no longer are (for the time being). You're on forums quite a bit, but not much on discord at all.

Good luck.

3. War_

War_ Well-Known Member

No support, I can’t speak for in game but you seem quite childish on the forums and not well educated on the server.

4. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    patient?

5. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    I Cannot Give A Support Because

By Reading These Comments I Have Gathered That:

You Griefed

You Are Quite Childish

You Message Not For The Purpose To Give Support or Dont Give Support But to Raise Your Message Count

You Give A Disagree Rating to Our Valid Points Showing That Your Upset About Having A No Support

My Reasons:

I Dont See You Helping In Fact I Barely See You Chat In The Server

I Dont See You In Discord AT ALL ( maybe because im not as active as I should be)

I Dont Trust You Personally ( this is just a dry feeling I have this does not mean you should not trust this player)

You Do Not Know Much About This Server

In Conclusion:

I Think You Need To Be More Mature And Active Then You Currently Are And Learn More About How The Community Is,

For Example I Know That The Server Will Help You In Rough Times: Tell Them Something Sad they will give empathy.
    When You Get A Rank You Get Welcomed To The Donors by saying GG

When ONLYUSEMEtroll Said That His GirlFriend Doesnt love him anymore Me And A Few Other Players Helped Him Out And How to Help This.

My Rating:

Sorry But It Is Going To Have To Be A No Support For The Reasons I Listed Above

Like My Format Of This Application? Feel Free To Use It And Tell Me You like It So Ill Be Sure To Do This Format Again!

6. CraftyPenguin

CraftyPenguin Member

Splat to help the spelling ask an adult or if you spell it wrong and it is not a word it should have a red line under it, to fix the word right click on it and it should show you the right word, sometimes the computer or laptop gives you a different word then what you meant and if it does have a different word try spelling it a different way or what you think the right spelling might be and then try the process again. Other than the spelling I don't see you on a lot in game, it might be because the time zone or school. For the traits, like Annn said, describe or explain what it means. Therefore I don't think you are ready to become a helper, but maybe someday.

7. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Crafty, auto correct bully me, doesn’t work well and red, thanks for taking the time to give some pointers.

8. War_

War_ Well-Known Member

He’s not ‘auto correct bullying’ you, an application should at the least be well written and yours includes many spelling mistakes so he has some valid points.

9. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    No Supprot
    Because i seen you online BUT you was afk most of the time
    and Most of reasons stated on the others replay.
    you tried over 1 time to get helper/mod and denied on all the times,i dont i understand why you still trying to get cause maybe there was reasons that you denied.
    i see it(^) as way just to use the mod ability to abuse it maybe not but still thats what i think

10. BeastGirlGammer

BeastGirlGammer Active Member

Support
    You help me so much online!
    I wish us Luck!:heart:

11. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Thank You:heart:

12. Parrot

Parrot Guest

No support.

-Pros-
    -Active

-Cons-
    -Immature.
    -Not helpful.
    -Recent Ban.
    -Inactive on Discord and Forums.
    -Grammar and Spelling Issues.
    -Not experienced.

The stuff I have bolded are stuff I want you to work on. If you work on this, and I see an effort. I’ll reevaluate my status.

Good luck.

Signed,
    Garnet - Parrot

13. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    i like the format. Could i use it

14. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Alt? Seems like it. This person apparently called 'GirlyGamer' has never joined skyblock.net which raises my eyebrows. Both accounts are very young (GirlyGamer claims to be 9 and we can tell Splat is young), at a closer look they both seem to capitalize random letters within sentences, and they also both spell application as 'applacation' which I've never seen anyone do in applications. If this is your account then this is a really sad way of trying to become a helper. It wont help you.

15. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I don't have an alt tho.

16. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    Then why did it just receive the title 'Restricted Alt/Appeal Account'?

Don't lie on your own application. I wont be considering a change from my previous no support.

17. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Exactly what I was about to say. If it wasn't absolutely certain, the account wouldn't have got it. So it was PROVEN that the account was yours.

18. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    You do realize that you cannot advertise your own mod app even with your alt right? Also stop lying and that too disagreeing on posts, its starting to get kinda annoying man.

Lying on your application is basically asking for a mod to close it btw

no support still.

My recommendations:

Dude, you need to stop acting childish, like you're on the internet, not even joking dude. First, be more active on discord and in-game(I'm on at least 3 times per week so idk if you pop up when im offline). Second, pleeeasseeee don't disagree with others are saying, you could just ask a mod to lock it and when the time comes, unlock it. Third, your recent bans are not good, be honest what you did or face new harsh criticism.

19. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    i reported it for maybe being an alt an gave them some of your proof thanks for helping fatal!

20. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

it's time for me to say a few more things of why I put no support and put dark red on where you spelled it wrong and need to fix it to the right word in your Application and a blue where you need to update your application

{ get Grammarly I shows you where you have spelled a word wrong and when you use the little I, you can correct it to the big I in a click }

and the reasons I don't support this application is because you the need to work on your spelling.

you need to stop using the disagree rating on almost everyone it makes you look immature.

you need to work on the stuff people are saying like you need to help more you need to act mature and other things.

you got banned for griefing an island and you knew the rules I honestly want to know why you would do that after you applied for staff when you knew it was bad.

and you made an alt account to say you support your own application the reason people found out is that the first thing you did was support this app and many other things only you would do like the spelling errors and making up a name that was never on the server! like you had to of known this was going to end badly so why did you do it, if you want to get support you need to start acting like you can be a person who can fill the position of a staff member because right now you are acting like a fool and it's not going to work out very well in the end.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude but these things need to be said you need to realize that if you want staff you need to work for it.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.