Sorry For Being Mean Last Time But Please Help

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sky, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    first of all shes asked me what the coordnites were and when u were on for me to send them!!!!!

second off all i realize they are expensive and i am doing everything she wants me to do so far!! i also thank her very much

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

After looking at around the coordinates you posted and the glass room, I guess that you may have died because a skeleton randomly got in your area (since the spawner cage is very close) or that you may have starved to death. This server is in hard mod, and because of that, people without invincibility (god mod) may die of starvation. I highly recommend you move your afk spot just in case.

So skyguygamer, we had an opportunity to talk in game. I think you were a good listener. And I believe we figured what may have possibly happened to you in game. I just want to make sure what we talked about sticks with you. Please explain in your own words a little about the different questions below.

How does the God command work? What do you type? When is it disabled?

What is the best way to keep your stuff safe?

3. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Lol I feel like I’m in schools so the god command is basically a invincibility and you type /god to be invincible and it is disabled when u enter ma j the nether and or warp hostile and /mob

The safest place to keep yr stuff is in a chest and not keep it on u if ur stuff is in a e chest it might disappear so I have takin everything out of there and put it in my chest /shulkers that some of them have private signs!

4. Cyk753

I am satisfied you have learned how to be more careful. I have been advised to maintain our policy on not refunding players items lost to normal game play. I am confident you will keep your items safe for the future.

5. Cyk753

Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.