Withdrawn Slybudda's Helper application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Slybudda, Nov 8, 2020.

?

Do you feel like I would make a good helper?

1. Yes :)

70.5%
  2. No :(

6.8%
  3. Possibly :O

18.2%
  4. Im not too sure :?

4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disc

Disc Active Member

IGN:
    discomfit
    ye bet support

2. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    support. ur really friendly and helpful, although I know its been pointed out but some more /skyblock activity would be great. :heart:

3. Valeane

Valeane Member

IGN:
    Valeane
    Support! I can only speak on your eco activity since I don't really go on sb or on the other platforms, but on eco you are very helpful, friendly and involved. Good luck! :heart:

4. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    I support! I've seen you online every once in a while, and I think you can be a helper c:
    Good luck!

5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support!
    At first we didn't get along very well with each others but as we got to know each others more we got along just fine. And you are always active when I come on economy or on discord. Good luck!!

6. iva0o0

iva0o0 Active Member

IGN:
    iva0o0
    def support honestly he deserves it, if u got any problem and u ask him he will always help you and he helped me buncha times, very friendly dude. any mod/staff reading this, no better addition to the team you could find. good luck buddy :D

7. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Thank you very much for your support Boba!, very good points made too (I'm always working on ways to use the discord and forums more :>)

glad to have you on board! Thanks so much for your support Sabrina:>

haha! glad to have your support disc! thank you so much :>

Thank you so much for the support on my application Trin!(I have plans for the skyblock activity already in motion:thumbsup:)

A big thanks to you for supporting my application Jen! always happy to help and improve :sunglasses:

Awesome to have you as a supporter to my application Hero! ill try to see you more often :eek:

Wait did we have beef? I've always liked you quite a bit bert! I've known you since you were a mod so you left a good impression on since day 1 bro!.
    Thanks for supporting my application regardless! means a lot to me :)

Glad to have been helpful to you so much in the past Iva! thanks for supporting me :heart:

8. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

After contemplating a while, I've decided to input my thoughts on your app. 75% support.

Sly, having to personally known you for a while, I want to be as genuine as I can with you.

Like you mentioned yourself in your application, I completely agree that you are someone who's super committed, dedicated, and passionate. I can see that your passion and dedication doesn't only exist for this server, but it is also very evident in everything else you do. You are friendly and easy to talk to, I know I can count on you to have a joyous and spontaneous conversation with me. And you're active too - on forums, in-game, and discord. Despite us having a very different timezone I still see you around a lot.

However to an extent, I have to agree with what PC said here.
    Overall, I think there are some areas where you can still work on. For example, there were times were you had taken other people's jokes way too seriously and personally, resulting in your own frustration. Sometimes you can also be quite opinionated (not necessarily a bad thing), leading to you not being able to understand other people's perspective.

I have seen a lot of growth in you since first talking & getting to know you, and I hope to continue to see more growth in you. Please don't be discouraged with anything I've said. I'm giving you feedback because as a friend, I want you to be able to improve. If you would want to discuss this further, I wouldn't mind elaborating on things privately in discord.

All the best sly! ^-^

9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I think you're a mature and really kind person however for now I am going to remain neutral.
    You've always been active on economy, and recently started being very active on the other platforms too, however I just think that at this point in time you're not exactly ready for the position.

There are a few reasons as to why I say this. You are an extremely good friend though and an amazing and helpful individual. In the future I'll come back to this application and maybe change my support status.

Good luck Sly!

10. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Support, you are always friendly and helpful. I see you active on all platforms all the time. I think you would be a great staff member. Best of luck, Sly! : )

11. Slybudda

IGN:
    Slybudda
    I appreciate the feedback to this degree!
    its a very healthy thing to be granted a response this detailed for something so important and I agree with the things you have said :> ill be working on improving through the time that passes by :heart:

Same thing said above, the feedback is always greatly appreciated regardless of what is presented to me:thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the support Justin! it really means a lot to me:)

12. SoySauce

SoySauce Active Member

IGN:
    SoyWRLD
    Support - Your very kind and thoughtful. You are also willing to help others and make their day! Sly, you woud be an amazing helper! Best of luck my dude!

13. Slybudda

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Thank you so much for your support Soy! :heart: very much appreciated :thumbsup:

14. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    a +1 support for you.
    nothing but helpful and welcoming. you’re such a kind player and it’s great to see. not only are you hard working but i can see how dedicated you are.

keep it up :)x

15. Sanalove

Sanalove Active Member

IGN:
    Sanalove
    Support !!
    You are easily approachable and helpful. Someone that is responsible and i feel would be a good addition to the staff team. In addition you are active with knowledge of the community on both eco and sb . Best of luck sly :heart:

16. Slybudda

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Appreciate the support Megan! means lots :sunglasses:

Thank you very much for your support Sana! I will do my best :happy:

17. Slybudda

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Apologies for the double post, but I think its about time for a little bump:> (7+days since last bump)
    A big thanks to all of the support and feedback guys! It really means a lot:thumbsup:

18. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support, What Mark is saying what reasonings people said. (Informative & Active.)

19. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    Apologies for not replying sooner, I was delayed.

Sly is an enthusiastic and accommodating person who is happy to educate and teach people on things they don't know much about (in my case my dismal knowledge of COD). He is also very open to feedback and constructive criticism as well as seeing things from another persons perspective. He is also extremely active in game and on discord (although ill give you one guess where he will be when the next big COD update comes out). Sly is a good person to have around, someone who has a "can do" attitude; a key part in being a part of the staff team.

I will however make my usual annoying comment of "hELp oUt iN cHAt MOre", while it seems small it really does help and I have made some great friends by doing so.

Support :)

20. Slybudda

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Pleasured to have your support Mark! it really helps :>

Thank you so much for your detailed response Otter!
    No worries on the long awaited reply haha, means a lot to have your support :heart::thumbsup:
    P.S (happy SOMEONE seems to enjoy my cod ranting LMFAO:eek:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.