Skyblock...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Emy, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Emy

Emy Member

IGN:
    Emydances8
    I keep hearing rumors spread about people. Some of these rumors I know for a fact are not true. You guys are destroying good people's reputations. You are ruining lives, driving people away from this server. This isn't the server I grew to love and It saddens me. I have had people come to me, devastated because they can no longer type in chat because they feel exiled. People who are LEAVING because they no longer feel welcomed in what was once a great community! This server is for friendship, for love, for passion, and creativity, not for spreading rumors, being mean, and bullying. We need to do better skyblock! If people hate me for this statement, I will be saddened, but it will not change my mind. I hope this message brings hope to this server, and we can become what we once were. A community! That is my TED talk. I hope I made you think a little bit, and to the people who are being hurt by all of this. I am sorry. Know that I stand by you. You know who you are. I love you guys :heart:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Emy

Emy Member

IGN:
    Emydances8
    I'm sitting over here crying over what people are having to go through. Just please think before you speak, think before you spread rumors, think before you believe them. Let's make this server a better place! :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Very true. Quite nasty stuff spread recently by notable individuals on the server. It’s not that deep!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    I don’t understand why people like this even exist, it’s stupid and immature and they should be worried about their own lives.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Aadindin

Aadindin Member

IGN:
    Aadindin
    True Emy!, I'm in the server for a while, got to win dp's and was happy to get the titan rank without buying it with irl money. The server welcomed me with open-arms and helped me and my coops to get where we are right now. I pray for these people to stop what they are doing and just have fun as it is a game to socialize and do creative things! Its a server for people to enjoy. Hope these people will change the path they took, and choose the right way. In short, don't spread rumors, don't ruin lives, just spread love, enjoy, and have fun playing... isn't that easy enough? :) (Just dont break rules tho )

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    If there are individuals spreading nasty rumours, please, please, please report them! Skyblock should be a safe space for everyone and I for one will not tolerate the spread of false rumours.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
  7. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Amen! I've heard some disgusting things about a bunch of people too... like let's not!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Narwhal'

Narwhal' Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SonicNarwhal
    This is why I just make maps now ;p

I hope people find it within themselves to just live their lives and remember why they joined skyblock in the first place; to be creative and share their experiences with others.

9. AJZZ987

AJZZ987 Active Member

IGN:
    AJZZ987
    People are scared to report. Tickets dont get handled the way players would like. If players feel like making a ticket wont help then a ticket wont get made. There is almost 0 faith in the current staff team.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

Thank you for this Emy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Kittykat713

Kittykat713 Member

IGN:
    Kittykat713
    Reporting is the ONLY way to fix player on player issues. Posting vague threads won't help. Report over and over until something happens.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Emy

Emy Member

IGN:
    Emydances8
    I would never EVER in good break someone’s trust when someone comes to me to talk about s anything. I would only report it if that person is a danger to themselves or others. I want to be the person that people can trust, I want to be a shoulder to cry on, or someone to rant to. All I can do is support them, and encourage them to report it. I will report the situations if they ask me to, but I won’t say anything until THEY are ready. You are entitled for your own opinions on this. I posted this to show my support to the people affected. If anyone needs someone to talk to, or just to listen. I am here. :heart:

Edit: To our wonderful staff team. This is nothing against you. I would report in a heartbeat because I want this to stop. I will keep encouraging people to report these situations. Thank you for all that you do for this community :heart:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    I never really see rumors going around nor do I get told about them or know of any current ones, but if anyone needs someone to talk to I'm also always there for everyone, even if you hate me for whatever reasons, I wouldn't use it against you but talk to you like a friend. I understand it can be stressful when rumors are spread about someone and they can't do much about them, it's difficult to make people believe it's not true ( IF it isn't ) once they believe whatever they read on the internet, even if there is no proof.
    As emy said, I can also help with reports since I'm a Discord Moderator.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Personally I really enjoy the rumours on skyblock and I encourage any about myself

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Be careful doing that, it could get you banned.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    It be like "no way, tell me more about what I did!"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Narwhal'

Narwhal' Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SonicNarwhal
    LOL IK EXACTLY WYM

18. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    I heard Noobcrew isn't an actual sheep... o_Oo_Oo_O

• Rude Rude x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. ace_

ace_ Member

IGN:
    AaceOofSpadess
    thank you for the heads up, if i ever come back to sb (very rare!!!!! im bored of mc rn) ill take note of this

• Funny Funny x 1