Skyblock Skyblock Update - March 20, 2018

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Leeeroieee, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    • A new custom prefix plugin has been added
      • Skytitan and 400donor can use the /setprefix command once every 12 hours to customize their prefix
        • Skytitan prefix is currently limited to [Skytitan]
        • 400donor may choose [Skytitan] or [Donor]
      • Either rank can use any color except black (&0)
      • In case of a mistake with colors, you can use /resetprefix to revert to the default prefix for your rank
    • A new trade shop plugin has been added
      • Supports three types of chests: Sell, Buy, or Trade
      • Can use single or double chests or trapped chests, or shulker boxes of any color
      • Can buy, sell or trade any item that's not illegal to trade
      • To make a Sell shop, place a sign on the front of the chest (not on top or on any side), using either of the two following formats: (If the last line is blank, it's assumed you want to create a sell shop
    upload_2018-3-20_2-12-20.png upload_2018-3-20_2-12-32.png
    • The number on top is the quantity of the item being sold
    • The number below is the amount of grass desired in return
    • The sign will change to look as follows, with red text:
    upload_2018-3-20_2-13-56.png
    • Hit the sign with the item you want to sell. The item being sold will be displayed over the chest, with a "[For Sale]" sign on the first line. The names of the item being sold and the currency (grass) will be auto-filled for you, and your name will be filled in on the last line, as follows:
    upload_2018-3-20_2-14-32.png
    • To make a Buy shop, follow a similar approach, but put "buy" on the last line:
    upload_2018-3-20_2-16-2.png
      • The number on top is the quantity of the item being bought
      • The number below is the amount of grass offered in return
        upload_2018-3-20_2-16-45.png
    • Hit the sign with the item you want to buy. The item being bought will be displayed over the chest, with a "[Warnted]" sign on the first line. The names of the item being bought and the currency (grass) will be auto-filled for you, and your name will be filled in on the last line, as follows:
    upload_2018-3-20_2-17-40.png
    • To make a Trade shop, follow a similar approach, but put "trade" on the last line:
    upload_2018-3-20_2-18-15.png
    • The number on top is the quantity of the item being offered
    • The number below is the quantity of the item being asked in return
    upload_2018-3-20_2-19-32.png
    • Then hit the sign twice, first with the item you are selling, and second with the item you want in return. Both items will be displayed over the chest, with a "[Trade]" sign on the first line. The names of the item being sold and the payment item will be auto-filled for you, and your name will be filled in on the last line:

upload_2018-3-20_2-20-53.png
    • Note that this is almost exactly the same trade shop format as on Classic. The item above is what's being sold, and the item below it is the price. Note that grass cannot be used as either the item being offered or asked in return. Since grass is the standard currency, you can just use a buy or sell shop to exchange items for grass.
    • Use the /shop command to browse player shops and adjust your notification settings
      • Get notified when someone buys something from your shop
      • Get notified when you're out of stock
    • Some general notes:
      • Only one player can own a shop, whether it's a single or a double chest
      • A double chest can have up to two shop signs of any kind, meaning it's possible to buy and sell using a single inventory
      • It is possible to buy and sell enchanted items, banners, etc.
      • Quantities are no longer limited to 64.
      • Right-clicking a chest sign you own will toggle the display. Some items such as banners may look better using different formats
      • You cannot place items (even other trade signs) above the chest unless you first turn off the display. You can turn the display back on afterwards. This is helpful, for example, if you want to have multiple tiers of shops in a stairstep pattern.
      • Regular and trapped chests can be placed side by side with no space required in between for compact shops.

2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    1st!
    THANKS LEE WE LOVE YOU!!!!

EDIT:
    Hey everyone! If you need more help with the new Tradeshop, plugin visit this page to learn more! Although I think Lee’s info is helpful as well. :heart:

3. Nightflaime

Nightflaime Well-Known Member

Actually people on your trust list can stock your shops. But not able take out your profits. This requires some setup.

Also same as above people not trusted can stock your shops without taking your profits. This requires a bit more room and set up also is less stable.

Both have been tested and both work.

4. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I love you guys. Thanks so much!!

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Yayyy thank you! :p

6. NubStep_

NubStep_ Active Member

So, I am a donor 250, and have the prefix [Donor].... why can't I change the colors of the prefix that i've had for around 2 years? I don't want the [Skytitan] prefix. I think it looks dumb. I want my [Donor] prefix, because thats exactly what I am, a Donor. maybe I will upgrade to 400 when more (worthwhile) perks come around, maybe, just maybe ;)

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Tysm Leee :heart:33 and also can u add players who r trusting u on their island when u do /trust list as it shows the players that are trusted on your island only. Thanks agaaaain!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.