Skyblock Official Stats Page

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions' started by B34RDON, Aug 10, 2023.

1. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON
    Hi, I was thinking it would be cool to have an official Stats website like the kinda one they have for (Fortnite) sorry... I think a page that has like leaderboard stats, most mined cobblestone, most mob kills each type, highest shop sales, times fallen in void that kind of thing.. like each player has a profile so you can view your own stats and people can see there friends stats, then like a global ranking of top 100 Cobblestone collectors etc so then players can have a more competative side to be top of the leaderboard (lol)

I know it would be a huge task but I just think Skyblock.Tracker could be fun and interesting :)

sorry I don't know about options at battom of this box but hope yhis works

• Support Support x 2
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
  2. AJZZ987

AJZZ987 Active Member

IGN:
    AJZZ987
    Sounds a lot like sky crypt. Neutral for now. May switch to positive if we are able to toggle between having our stats public or not

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    So just more API endpoints? Yes please. Also, .tracker isn't a TLD upload_2023-8-10_20-4-46.png

4. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON
    I never seen Skycrypt before just had a look but there is no profile information for me so I would say it doesnt work, I am not able to vive the site much to say if it's like my idea or not, Thank you so much for the reply.

5. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Skycrypt.. is for hypixel skyblock so of course there's not much upload_2023-8-10_20-23-1.png

6. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON
    Profile : B34RDON
    Died in void: 2017 Times
    Mined: Cobblestone 147,001 - POS:14,005
    Blocks placed: 3002
    Skelletons Killed: 11
    Oak Sapling planted: 721

Player not ranked in top 100

I am really bad at examples and can't progam myself to make coffee in the morning but its just an idea, can have revenue with ads on the site and $$paid premium for ad free

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Orr they just pay the presumably double digit hosting costs with like 3 people buying a rank that month.
    Nobody would be able to code this themselves, this needs to have at the very least api endpoints serverside. Some limited things could be done with a bot but nothing noteworthy.

8. Timmut

Timmut Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BigChiefTim
  9. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON

Yes is a very similar Idea except mine is away from the leadreboard this will be a new creation independent but fully controlled by Skyblock so no cheating is present they are very close might be like my idea I am not really good to say but I like it.
    Mostly I like the statistics and when I see new players that just join and they have fantastic shop in only a few days working out how they are so fast,, honestly I grind like craze and I have sold next to nothing hahaha...

PVP stats Mob's spawned Mobs killed who wisited your island the most all these details are profile statistics how many crops grown, how much Iron mined, Total time played, Total number of votes,,, I can go on and on

10. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Why do you need it to be an official website? Why not just suggest endpoints for those things and then let some unpaid dev (realistically speaking, probably me) make a stats site?

11. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON
    It's all about Official Statistics but it wold need to look super good with the players current Skin head as there profile pic and stuff I have no idea how it would be done I am really cumb but I just thought something more to compair with how your doing how I am doing and it's own leaderboards I don't know.... what do you think?

12. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    But that doesn't require the devs to put in the work, just make endpoints and someone will do it. An example is skycrypt - it's unofficial thanks to the endpoints hyp offers.

13. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON
    is like I say I am dumb I have no idea how I could help other than the vission really :'( I really hope there is something in the idea and that it becomes something even with some value that could be cloned to other game platforms I as saying it would have to be a complete different set of stats for Economy - Survvival - hardcore -bedwars - one block all the differen games tbh.. then its multiple pages or even a different site toi each game....

14. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I'm just saying that the devs don't need to write anything. If they give players the tools to do so, players will make something good with it. (Like SkyCrypt on Hyp)

15. B34RDON

B34RDON Member

IGN:
    B34RDON
    :D I hope so that would be great,, So aproval needs to be given if this is a good idea?

Hopefully everyone will see the Fun and Competative side of this