SkyBlock Insurance Company (.NET)

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Satan, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Beatty

John_Beatty Active Member

Calm down, Satan.

2. HardyLemon

HardyLemon Well-Known Member

This is a good idea

3. Ninjalachlan5 (Amnesty)

Ninjalachlan5 (Amnesty) Member

This is a good idea to scam people

4. Coronne

Coronne Well-Known Member

Seems like someone went on an alt, but I'm not pointing any fingers.

Well, Mech, if someone disagrees, just don't be against them, they disagree for a reason, and good ones too, mostly.
    I, myself have a reason to disagree with you, and this isn't because of the past experiences we've had.

The first reason would be that in order for you to actually return us the items, we need to invest in something.
    That itself is an advantage, because if someone lost 80 Diamonds, for example, then they buy the 100 Diamonds one, they would only in return get around 5 Diamonds. Why? Because they pay you 75 Diamonds, and what they get back is 80 Diamonds.

The second reason would be that your privacy policies are weapon materials. What I mean by that is that anyone, including you could use it to do anything. For example if we had a privacy policy that says "Once you've invested, the diamonds are no longer yours, and not mine either, it is ours.", ANYONE that works in the company could come up to your island, and take out those diamonds, then the worst part come. They couldn't get banned since the privacy policies says that it isn't yours or the customers, and it is in fact "ours". Again, if you have a "do not disrespect" privacy policy, don't go around flaming at people. This is in fact the #1 weapon I've seen people use. When you go around flaming, people's going to sometimes stay calm, but some will go ballistic on you. Now, what happens? Correct! They've broken your privacy policy, and you just take their diamonds for a fight you started.

You see, there are many more reasons, one being that we cannot trust a person that's been banned for multiple reasons. Even though your bans might be disrespect bans, that might cause a bias on the privacy policies, and so, your company would lose reputation aswell.

I hope you see the reason why people are disagreeing, and I hope you don't take this as a hate message.
    Bye.

5. RocketWarrior

RocketWarrior Well-Known Member

This is now closed due to a report, I'm not pointing fingers or saying anything Satan.
    But I think this thread should be locked.
    Lemonade
    SugarCane

6. Coronne

Agreed.

7. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

I just disagreed this because I hate maths.

8. Coronne

How dare you disagree with Lycel.

9. John_Beatty

10. KrymZ

KrymZ Well-Known Member

His forum account got deleted and he's banned in-game. Also his island got reset. ; ~ ~ ~ ;

11. John_Beatty

Can a mod lock this

12. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Yeah, locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.