Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by rootbeer2222, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Sesshoryu

Sesshoryu Well-Known Member

IGN: TheKillaK7
    Why do you want this rank: I want to get this for my bf as a christmas present. :heart:
    What donor are you: Donor 50

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    IGN: the_green_guy
    Why do I want this rank: I would really love an upgrade and it's Christmas!
    What donor are you: Donor100

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  3. EDISONTECH

EDISONTECH Well-Known Member

IGN:
    EDISONTECH
    IGN: Edison_Lin
    Why do you want this rank?: Because It's The Holidays and I really want a upgrade
    What donor are you?: Currently Donor 10
    Happy Holidays To All!

4. rootbeer2222

rootbeer2222 Active Member

6 days till draw!

this draw will be recorded real time and posted on a different thread

Have fun and thank you so much for signing up!​

5. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

IGN: Nitro_2000
    Why do you want this rank?: Because I've wanted D400 for ages and I will drop the Creative item if you don't wish to keep it.
    What donor are you?: 250

6. noah2308

noah2308 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoahsArk
    IGN: noah2308
    Why do you want this rank?: Well it would probably help a lot with getting all of the materials and stuff I need to make my island perfecto. Eh, perfect in my eyes at least lol.
    What donor are you?: 250

7. TENNK001

TENNK001 Member

IGN: TENNK001
    Why do you want this rank?: As a Greenie, donor perks would be very helpful to me. In return I'd also have the ability to actually help others. It'd be a lot easier if I could win a giveaway rather than save up 100+ Diamonds.
    What donor are you: None

If you want you can get me a Donor under 100 since I'm a Greenie.

8. rootbeer2222

Aye if you win it will be donor 100

9. TENNK001

TENNK001 Member

Really? Thats nice of you. Thanks! Good luck to every1 :)

10. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    IGN: Purplevillager1
    Why do you want this rank?: I would love to have a higher rank on org. My highroller rank was kindly bought for me about a month before I got mod on org. I'm broke af, and it would be lovely to have a higher rank. :)
    What donor are you?: Highroller on org

Highroller -> Overlord upgrade? :p

11. Thisfruit

Thisfruit Member

IGN: Thisfruit
    Why do you want this rank?: I feel as though I'd be good with an upgrade as I'm a very appreciative person and I loe to play Skyblock! I play Skyblock with a friend of mine who is donor 50 currently and I feel as though having the upgrade will allow us to improve socially and economically within the server! I suppose having the Donor100 tag will make me able to give others a more 'pleasurable' time on the server, for example, repairing, 'godding' items, and having an added layer of trust to any encounter with another player.
    What donor are you?: I am currently Donor 10 :)

12. KingWatty

KingWatty Member

IGN: KingWatty

Why do you want this rank?:
    Well you see. All my friends are kinda rich and i'm just a poor boy. Imagine Charlie and the chocolate factory and the old poor people lying in the beds, thats what i feel like when i play skyblock. Also i have a pleeb of a cousin that plays skyblock and needs help (With everything... My God). Thank you for ya time :heart:

What donor are you?: Donor 50 (Just upgraded to donor 100)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  13. rootbeer2222

Yep and with the price being lower would you like any extra things?

14. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Nopeee. Just that would be perfectly fine. :D

15. rootbeer2222

Alright!

16. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    IGN: agent_idk, but I would like to enter for Yogamats
    Why do you want this rank?: I personally want it, but I'd rather Anna get it than me as it would be my gift to her and she wants it more than me :heart:. She's been wanting it since the Black Friday sale, but nobody has upgraded since. I also feel bad because I got her to give in to giving the rank to Boss who was having a bad day :(. I just want to make it up to her :heart:
    What donor are you?: Anna is donor100 :p

17. PaulTDM

PaulTDM Member

IGN: PaulTDM
    Why do u want this: becuz i want to be richer so i can give all my s*** away to a greeny
    What donor are u: donor0
    ( btw i want kit spawner and kit iron if thats cool with u)
    thx 4 the giveaway ur the best

18. Sarge

Sarge Experienced Member

IGN: SargeKillsMyGPA
    Why do you want this rank?: So I can get myself a really cool tool with donor 400
    What donor are you?: donor250

19. Voyageur

Voyageur Active Member

IGN: Voyageur46.
    Why do you want this rank?: I don't "need" this rank, however it would be impressive to be able to enchant many items.
    What donor are you?: 50.
    Thanks and good luck everyone!

20. MindSensation

MindSensation Senior Member

In-Game-Name
    My in-game-name is mindsensation.

Reason For Entering
    First of all, holy crap. You're giving away a $75-$150 upgrade... for free? You're like, Santa, man. That's freaking awesome, and I want to give an immense thank you to you, just for doing it. Even if you don't end up giving me the rank, I still just want to comment on how amazing this is. Thanks. :heart:

Now onto the reasons. You probably know that I recently got promoted to trial moderator, which has been an awesome opportunity. One of the duties of being a moderator, however, involves dealing with some not-so-awesome things. Many times I deal with griefing or looting, which can include the loss of super expensive items (I've even seen whole beacons be completely lost). As of right now, many of us moderators are refunding players out of pocket, due various reasons. Unfortunately, there are some cases where we simply can't refund someone, either due to lack of proof (occasionally happens) or due to the rarity of the item. When players lose their valuable items that they spent lots of time obtaining, they're much more likely to quit the server. This is something that I'd like to prevent, as more players on the server equals more donations, which in turn means more money going towards the server's well-being, as well as more cool features, like /d.

As a moderator, I'd love to help refund players, but as of now I'm saving up my rares to upgrade myself. If I got upgraded without having to throw away my rares, I'd be able to easily refund people, with both the rares that I already have saved up, the diamonds and spawners that come with the rank, and the massive kit that comes with upgrading to skygod. It'd also allow me to spend the $75 that I've been considering spending on myself, on Anna, as I believe she deserves the rank as well. Basically, you'd be doing me, Anna, and the community a huge favor.

Another reason why I'd like the rank is due to the /spawnmob command. Unfortunately, as a moderator, I deal with many scenarios where people lose their animals due to players killing them. As a donor100, there's absolutely nothing I can do to refund players. Many times, I have to message fellow skygod mods to do something as simple as giving a chicken back to someone, since their brother was an a*****e and decided to commit chicken genocide. Oftentimes, there simply aren't any other skygod mods online, as I usually moderate a timezone gap between America and Australia. If I was upgraded to skygod, I'd be able to refund players their animals that they spent quality time obtaining.

Lastly, I'd like skygod for the colored nickname. This is the only truly selfish reason as to why I want the rank, and I'm going to include it (since refraining from doing so is dishonest). When I joined the server, which was sometime in September of 2012, I was in awe of those cool donors who had the colored names. Embarassingly, I thought they were admins or moderators. Since finding out that it was a purchasable rank, I'd always wanted to be able to use the cool colors for myself, but I lacked the $250 to do so. It'd make me pretty happy to be able to use those sweet colors, four years after joining.

So yeah, those are the reasons why I'd love an upgrade from donor100 to skygod. It'd make me happy, it'd allow me to do my job a lot better, and it'd potentially allow for me to upgrade Anna. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. :heart:

Current Rank
    My current rank on skyblock.net (or the survival server) is donor250

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016