Shulker Box of Rares Lost To Clearlag

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Wardalicious, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wardalicious

Wardalicious Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Wardalicious
    I was under the impression that clearlag did not take things such as shulker boxes, diamonds, etc, and mistakenly broke a shulker box just as clearlag was coming. I did not think anything of it, as last I knew, clearlag doesn't take shulker boxes. I was clearly mistaken, as is now does take them.

The issue is the shulker box that clearlag took, contained all my rares: heads, dragon eggs, special stones, and much more. I do not have proof of these items, as I never took screenshots of them. I do, however, know the location, and approximate time it happened.

I understand the chances are slim in this instance, as there are so many variables. I do, however, wish to ask that this be considered.

2. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    I believe it always has? Anyway I don’t believe things taken from clear lag can be replaced, very sorry. Good luck

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Sorry to hear this happened to you. Unfortunately clear lag can take pretty much everything, and it always has. From my knowledge, items that have been taken by clear lag are not refundable. Best of luck!

4. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.