Economy Seasonal Warps

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Boba <3, Sep 15, 2020 at 8:49 PM.

1. Boba <3

Boba <3 Active Member

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    It’s come to my attention that Economy doesn’t have many things that Survival has including seasonal warps. As Halloween and Christmas will be coming up, why not make a /warp Halloween and /warp Xmas.

It will be the same war in Survival and can also have a head hunt. The head will probably be worth 100k and will get new heads in the cycle. I suggested this a long time ago (but deleted it or had the post archived).

It’d be fun for us players and will be great for new players to get money. It will not ruin the economy but add something new to it.

Let me know on your thoughts!

• Support Support x 6
  2. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k c;

IGN:
    ca1eb2k
    Support, the best thing currently that economy players can do is just do the skyblock warp hunt and give the prize tp a skyblock player for eco items.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Boba <3

Boba <3 Active Member

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Yea, it’s a bit annoying. Thank you for the support!

Thank you DinglesplatBerry and PCcoolguy100 (aka phr33z) for the support as well :)

4. BertBerry

BertBerry loaf loaf by loaf Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support. I usually build most seasonal warps on skyblock so building another on economy would be great

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Marcawk

Marcawk Deadly Mark Premium

IGN:
    Markcawn
    Support, would make economy catching up with the original skyblock server. (Survival)