rootbeer2222 intro and info (hey that kinda rhymes)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by rootbeer2222, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rootbeer2222

rootbeer2222 Active Member

so sence all my posts were deleted I may as well make a new one.

ellos this is rootbeer2222 and my info of me and my intro so to start off with what I do in my past time. Well in my past time I normally come on here minimize my chrome and go on SFM (Source Film Maker) and I do my 3D art now I do not want to post some of them on here because prob a few people will get upset over what they are witch is kinda dumb if you ask me ANYWAY I do my 3D art and I also have my comedy channel still inactive but I'm still trying to know how to use fraps or some other gaming recording software that is very good I am a phyco I have to be honest about that I have no feelings for a long time and even the saddest things I have none (well except deaths) I also made a comedy scene of me and my friend (who is a girl) we made 2 comedy videos of slender and sonic.exe it was very fun funny making fun of thoses 2 games xD I still am laughing so hard some of the things that we made fun of them is slender is a pedo file due to your playing as a kid when you collect pages its your home work and slender helped you with it and the rest had strong language and sonic.exe I had the best time with when we started were like "yay sonic" once the intro was over we thought "haaayyy tail whats happening" we picked him heard the laugh and we said "dad your laugh is a cethacal again once we saw the dead bodys she got a little scared then :3 and skipping to the end of it my friend said "WHATS HAPPENING WHATS HAPPENING" she was so scared after that realistic sonic face xD xD there was better comedy then that but it includes a lot of cussing witch I can not do on here....and screaming :3 in continue what else what else.....Oh my pyhco me so when I am my phyco me (witch is all the time) I feel like I care for nothing except some people but I will not react to anything witch people find very VERY weird I am also a well known brony in my school witch is a very close and special thing in my school I do get pushed around quite a bit but that's where I tell them what happens when they do that and what will or would happen to them if that person they where picking on does something very bad and they are responsible for it so in continue I am so I am a phyco brony witch is a HUGE VERY good thing that means I have no hurt in any kinda bad talk to me now I am not a phyco where I do weird stuff I just have no feelings to anything pretty much so yeah that's my intro and info.

~rootbeer2222

2. Snoopy117

Snoopy117 Experienced Member

I'm out of breathe after reading that,

Anyways hai

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
  4. rootbeer2222

rootbeer2222 Active Member