[RishardCherman] Killing Animals [Jennie] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by RishardCherman#1, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RishardCherman#1

RishardCherman#1 New Member

1. Server name: Skyblock.net
    2. In-game name: RishardCherman
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server! Reason: Killing Animals, Appeal @ Skyblock Forums. ~ Jennie
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes I did, with an attached image of rules below.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I killed 2-3 wolves on iGlitcher's island for honestly speaking, fun and I take full punishment, but now I do not know how long I am banned. I honestly do not know why I am banned.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? If there is a rule I did not see that says "Do not kill other animals that are not yours" then no this is not an incorrect ban but I am not aware of a rule that says so.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No I was never banned on Skyblock.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? It is because I did not know you could not kill other animals that are not yours or did not see a rule that you cannot do so. Also, for 2 days I am banned? It seems to harsh for something that can be easily fixed (Breeding for ex.) This is kind of a silly ban logically speaking because he can easily spawn wolves or change a spawn to wolves like I have seen other Skygods do, he may also breed or whatever a Skygod may do, but first putting a 2 day ban and then an unknown amount of time is just silly. Please answer me for a negotiable time that this ban may be placed on me or for an unban if acceptable.

*This is another thread since I could not reply on my other one for rate abusing, which I got muted for 24 hours.

2. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

Jennie - tagging the banning moderator so they can reply shortly. :)

3. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Please do not make multiple appeals. Read the in depth rules from in the last page of Announcements.

4. RishardCherman#1

I am sorry for doing so, as I said I was muted for Rate abuse which I did not mean to at all so I had to inform you one way or another.

5. RishardCherman#1

Moving Forward, in the other thread I have created, the last message you (Jennie) have sent was:

"Killing anothers animals goes under common sense as well as griefing. Why should I unban you?"

As I stated before, I did not know that killing other animals was considered "griefing" as I know griefing (using my knowledge from in game rules as well as online and experience viewing it) as stealing/taking anything on other people's items , destroying and building on land that is not yours, as well as building a passageway to the desired island. As I posted in the other thread in honest terms, I killed iGlitcher's wolves simply for fun, because they were there and I attacked thinking he could acquire more later on. I know it was common sense but I wasn't thinking of how serious this was to others I am assuming. I should be un-banned because honestly, I did not know killing other animals falls in the category of griefing, and I will give my word that I will not try to attempt this offense again, as I know now that killing other animals is in fact griefing, which is an offense I do not try to commit.

6. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    I also saw you trampling crop which also goes under griefing.

7. RishardCherman#1

Please tell me where I did, as I do not remember where.

8. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    I have a screenshot but it's on my laptop which I don't have access to atm so I'll tag the person with the proof.
    Wilbos_World (I think)

9. Wilbs

Wilbs Helper Helper

10. RishardCherman#1

Allright thank you, I admit I though it was a glitch only I could access, but now I know that it is grief, I am honestly really sorry and I can give back the crops if he would like.

11. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    If you knew you did it why did you say you didn't remember?

12. RishardCherman#1

I knew I did it, I never said I didn't..., All I said was where I did it, just didn't know where.

13. RishardCherman#1

Also, as I first saw my ban, It was scheduled to be over in 2 days from Thursday, which right now is suppose to over.

14. RishardCherman#1

Can I please get un-banned, It was originally suppose to end 4 hours ago, I just want to continue building my house.

15. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Read the rules from on here and recite 3 different rules in your own words and then you will be unbanned.

16. RishardCherman#1

1. No Griefing! (The one I have commited)
    This means that you cannot steal anything, take anything, or lose anything from another person's island without their permission. You cannot just destroy everything if you are trusted as it will result in a ban. That being said you must be careful with who you trust, also you cannot bridge to another person's island as you can steal their items without them knowing. This is a high level crime/offence.
    2. No Scamming
    This means that you cannot steal other people's items without paying them what they desired. If you are caught it is a high level offence/crime. Also you cannot use someone else's spawner without permission. Also Chargeback is scamming, which is making the server give you the donor rank that you paid and you refund it. It takes a lot of wasted time to get un-banned.
    3. No advertising
    This is unacceptable on most servers. All it is is giving away an IP not affiliated with the server owners (In this case, NoobCrew). If you simply just tell random people an IP that they did not ask for, you will get banned. This is a very high level offence/crime.

*I did not know it I had to do 3 random rules or the first 3.

17. RishardCherman#1

18. RishardCherman#1

Excuse me for my attitude, but why does it take forever for a moderator to reply back to me (as long as half a day) when I answer back in 1-2 hours?

19. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
  20. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Sorry, didn't get the notifications as well as I was doing some irl things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.