Declined Regarding the Allay

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Kuriboh_kun, Feb 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuriboh_kun

Kuriboh_kun Active Member

IGN:
    Kuriboh_kun
    This is my last suggestion for now for the beta server, and it's the one I care the most personally.
    The Allay is a wonderful mob, one of the best in the game IMO, but it doesn't work like your usual mob, Allays are much closer to redstone components, and they are fragile, they can die in many ways considering what they are used for, and because of that I think the best for the server, and it's redstoners is a reliable, accessible, and renewable source of Allays, here I'll explain some options I've thought:

• Add Allay Spawn Eggs in /warp grass for around 2 diamonds, Allays from spawners using this eggs won't work, in the same manner villagers do, and won't be nameable, so they will despawn, if you use the spawn egg normally you get a normal, nametagable, vanilla Allay.
    • Enable /SpawnMob Allay with a higher than average cooldown, this will spawn a normal, nametagable, vanilla allay, cooldown could be 30 minutes to show Allays usefulness compared to other mobs.
    • Open a warp with a public Allay spawner, or add an Allay spawner to an existing warp (SkyBase is a great fit), that will spawn nametagable, vanilla Allays, giving an item to the Allay will tame it and hitting it with a stick will teleport it to your current spawn on your island, this goes with the spirit of skyblock following llamas and pets from /warp passive
    Any source of getting Allays will work, but please keep Allays away of the crates or other limited sources since they can become a premium redstone component, limiting creativity in machines and missing out in some of the best features the updates brings.
    ezgif-4-d946184f85.jpg
    picture from r/minecraft

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  2. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    Unfortunately after looking at it we have decided that we will not be adding this feature. We felt like this would not be possible or needed in-game, so your suggestion has been declined. Feel free to create a new suggestion, we're always looking for new additions!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.