Denied [Queen] Bullying/Harassment [Leeeroieee] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by QueenAppealAccount, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenAppealAccount

QueenAppealAccount Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): Forums
    2. In-game name: Queen
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Generic forums message
    4. Did you read the rules? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? My best friend Stel and I got into an argument with Gamzee and Stel made a joke about Gamzee that was highly inappropriate.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? On the forums, I think I have had a month ban but I can't remember what for.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Dear Leeroieee,
    I am writing this because I am very sorry about my past behaviour and have really reflected on it after my previous appeal. I have given myself the time to think logically and decide when the time was right to appeal again. You guys know me, I stand my ground and am not the type to back down however in this situation with Gamzee I should have acted maturer and ignored him rather than letting everyone have to read the disgusting comments we made and result in getting our accounts banned. I am fully prepared to take account for what I have done and right my wrongs if you will please offer me that chance. I want to prove to you that I won't act the way I did ever again. If you guys don't trust me with talking please mute my account and let me prove to you that I have changed.

From Queen

[/HIDE]

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Leeeroieee
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    As stated before, you have been permanently banned on forums due to persistent inappropriateness, bullying and harassment. While you claim to have changed, this is not supported by your actions in-game. Therefore, there is no basis for accepting this appeal.

Your ban appeal has been denied.
    Thread locked and moved to Ban Appeal Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.