Skyblock Quartz and Keys

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by x_Cuvb, Nov 10, 2019.

1. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    Hello all I think that we should add a way to revert quartz blocks back into quartz and stairs, slabs, pillars ect. I also think that we should be able to have a second chance type of system for the server a re-roll basically for the crates system. So like you spin and get a chicken egg from the leg crate and you've got that a million times so you want a re-roll so basically if you've got the item-items before you can roll again.

Thoughts?

• No Support No Support x 1
  2. NorthYYY

NorthYYY Active Member

The re roll inst a good idea yes it would be better but the point of the keys is to either get something good or something bad, and the reverting i would say yes if they add some reverts to some other items

3. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    They should at-least add different items or if you get a duplicate you get a couple grass amount depending on the crate

4. ClassyJadon

ClassyJadon Member

IGN:
    ClassyJadon
    I support this, but when you re-roll on crates you lose the previous item you got from it. Maybe non-donors can do it once. Skyknight and Skyking can do it 2 times. Skylord and Skytitan 3 times and Skytitan+ 4 times.

The quartz thing I do support too.

+2

5. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    I think the sk
    I think that the skytitan being able to do it multiple times or even more than once is a little excessive and op as hell and would make dragon eggs and dragon heads worth basically nothing but Thanks for the support.

6. ClassyJadon

ClassyJadon Member

IGN:
    ClassyJadon
    Well it can be edited.
    Hello Seal.

7. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    Hi there :D

8. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    I don't support the idea of a re-roll, but I do think for rare, epic, and legendary crates you should be given some grass instead when given a duplicate disguise or particle effect.

I'm not sure what you mean for your suggestion regarding quartz; do you want the ability to change quartz pillars, stairs, etc. back into normal quartz blocks/quartz pieces?

9. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Quartz, support.

Reroll; No. Although getting compensation for a disguise/effect you have should be implemented.

Please make two separate suggestions in the future so it is possible to rate.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  10. LadyAnkie

LadyAnkie Active Member

IGN:
    LadyAnkie
    support the quartz, neutral on the reroll