NA Purplevillager1's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Purplevillager1, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

Going to nuetral after discussing the problem:)

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Support. You were a great mod, my only concern is you going inactive again. Hopefully, my concern will be proven wrong. Good luck!

3. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Thank ya!
    Thanks. :)
    Gotcha. Thank you. :p
    Thankss.
    That shouldn't be an issue this time around. Thank you! c:

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I'm going to be honest here.
    When you were staff last time you didn't do many reports, you weren't very active and you lacked passion.
    You come back because of the new server and become active in game again only to have a new moderator application open quickly which seems as if you have only returned for staff. Many people leave and come back, and end up inactive as they were when they left the team.
    As much as I love you there hasn't been enough time to show growth from last time you were staff nor a significant improvement to discord/forum activity yet.
    No support.

5. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Hey! I've seen you a few times in game, and remember you from 2014. From what I can see, you're a witty down-to-earth person, and you have no problem dealing with prickly people.

I gave you a support anyway, but you just came back recently and you're about to start college. If you struggled with school in the past, I think it'd be best for you to take a bit to get settled in before applying for mod. College is a breeze for some, and a huge pain for others.

Anyway, good luck and good grades!

6. KingDG

KingDG Experienced Member

No support.

(But let's say this ^ weren't a concern; I'd support you. You're competent, mature, and an experienced member of the community.)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  7. KingDG

KingDG Experienced Member

If she's applying only because her friends want her to (which your post hints at), that's much worse than what Krissy discussed.

8. Purplevillager1

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    That’s not why, no. I would have reapplied without the two of them telling me to.

I’m getting back to these comments tomorrow, it’s been a long day. I’ll go over what Krissy discussed.

9. Purplevillager1

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Thank you. :)
    I love you too. I talked to you last night, I don't feel the need to directly comment under your post. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    If you want my response, read below (you already have an idea of what I said, so it's not necessary)

Thank yaa. I'll be good. :p

Last year I was a mess. I had depression to deal with, and I lacked motivation to do anything. I still did decently in school, but I didn't want to put in effort to anything. I wasn't able to enjoy anything.
    This year I know what I'm capable of. I've applied to college, been excepted everywhere I've applied. I've become more confident in myself, smarter, and more mature. I've challenged myself in the first semester of my senior year of high school, I succeeded with flying colors. I definitely know what I can handle and manage for the remainder of this year, and through challenging myself I'm positive I'll be able to take college head on.
    I'm not going to college for another 7 months as well.
    Thank you for the feedback, it's much appreciated. :)

Thanks! :p

KingDG
    Alright, this is basically the gist of what I said to Krissy yesterday.

And actually, this is for all of y'all.

On some things, Krissy is correct.
    I will admit that I was not the best moderator in terms of activity. I hardly did any reports, and became inactive during the last... 3 months of my "term".
    However, it's now something I have time for, and I will do my best to pour my heart and soul into it if I did get the position.
    The new server is not the reason I came back. I came back because I missed the community. Yes, I am very much looking forward to the new server, but this application would not be posted currently and I wouldn't be spending hours on the server currently if that's the only reason I came back. I've met new people, I've made new friends, and the skyblock community continues to grow with new players every day. This community has been great to me, and helped me get through a tough spot in my life.

I had an application written the 3rd day after I came back. I wasn't planning on originally posting it until later, which is why this is up so early. Yes, I was encouraged to reapply, but that's only after I told Agent that I was planning on it anyway, and that I had already written an application.

Long story put short: Yes, I want to come back for an actual legitimate reason.

10. Soodyo

Soodyo Member

Support! Clean, precise, and straightforward application. I like it. But try to be a lil’ more active, that’s all I’m asking. Otherwise, you’re amazing, and I would love to see you back as a moderator!:D

11. (robbie)

(robbie) Experienced Member

support. you were a great mod then, you still would be now.

12. Purplevillager1

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Thank you. :p

Thanksss. :)

13. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. I know that you have a lot of experience with this server. You were a great mod before, and I believe that you would still be, if given the chance. I have seen you online a lot too after you came back from your break.

14. HunterTheHunter

HunterTheHunter Active Member

Yeahh full support!! Was a great mod and will be a great mod

15. Stel

Stel Guest

Support and bump lol

maybe theres still a chance

16. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Support hottie ily
    You better be mod again.
    :heart:

17. Kitkattt

Kitkattt Experienced Member

yes please. support. you was a great mod.

18. Purplevillager1

IGN:
    Purplevillager1

Thanks to all of ya'll. I really appreciate it. :)

19. Zaila

Zaila Member

Support! Good Luck PurpleVillager1 hope you become mod! :heart:;)

20. Gumo

Gumo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    guuumo
    support : ) good luck !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.