Purchases FAQ

Discussion in 'Purchase Issues' started by Skyblock, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyblock

Skyblock Active Member System

SKYBLOCK PURCHASE FAQ
    Thanks for supporting our server! By purchasing something from the Skyblock web store you are receiving a digital item, ability, or rank. These purchases help keep the server network running and allows it to keep improving.

HOW CAN I PURCHASE?
    You can buy kits, ranks, perks and more at our shop located here - https://shop.skyblock.net - you can also find this by clicking "Shop" in the navigation bar underneath our logo. You can make a purchase on all of our servers from this one web-page, including Skyblock, Economy and Classic. Please ensure you select the correct server for the transaction.

IS MY PURCHASE GLOBAL?
    No, purchases will be applied to the server that you request them to be on. Each of our servers have different items, kits and ranking styles so it would not be possible. However, the one exception to this rule is that with all ranks bought on Skyblock, you will have the same rank applied on Classic, and vice-versa. Economy is not included.

WHAT CAN I GET?
    From our store you can get multiple different things, the more common items bought from our store are ranks and rank upgrades, island expansions as well as kits. You can explore the store yourself to see what we have on offer. If you click on an item, a description will show up where all the details can be found.

WHICH PAYMENT METHODS AND CURRENCIES DO YOU ACCEPT?
    On our store we accept various currencies and payment methods. To change the store currency to your local currency, you can click on the drop down shown below which can be found in the top right of the store.

[​IMG]

You can also find our accepted payment methods on the home screen.

[​IMG]

You may use PayPal for payments with a PayPal account, or debit/credit cards. Please ensure that you use PaymentWall for any prepaid cards as well as mobile payments.

HOW DO I REDEEM A GIFT CARD OR CHECK ITS BALANCE?
    Skyblock allows users to buy gift cards, and you are allowed to trade these in-game for Skyblock items only. To redeem a gift card, go to checkout and you will find this box where you can enter your gift card number.

[​IMG]

To check your balance, go to the home page and type in your gift card number in this box.

[​IMG]

CAN I TRANSFER MY PURCHASE?
    Unfortunately we do not allow any of our purchases to be transferred to other accounts on a regular basis, however we do allow some exceptions rarely.

CAN I GIFT A PURCHASE?
    Yes! Players can buy anything on the store on the behalf of another user. At the start you should enter your own username and then you will be given the option to gift the purchase to another user before adding to cart. Simply click the drop down shown below and enter the username of the player you want the purchase to go to.

[​IMG]

MY PURCHASE HASN'T COME THROUGH...
    Please wait up to 24 hours before making a help thread to allow the purchase to be processed and completed. If it has not come through after that period of time, then you may submit a thread in this section here and we will do our best to assist you.

If your question has not been answered in this thread please feel free to message one of our staff members or create a thread in our help section! Thank you for supporting Skyblock!

Credits to Bossgamer for some of the content used in this thread.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.