Political Debate Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by computerwizerd.01, May 17, 2018.

?

Are you:

1. Pro Gun

36.4%
  2. Pro Gun Control

45.5%
  3. Undecided

4.5%
  4. Mixed Feelings

13.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    I say take them all away and let them defend theirselves with a regular old kitchen knife like 90% of the world.

So people should just carry kitchen knifes around with them and if some one trys to hurt them stab them? Not how it works and 90% of the world? Can you tell me where that percentage came from?

2. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    The UK, Australia, Japan and Germany is only 3.95% of the world they have gun completely banned so that 90% is total bs

3. User19980814

User19980814 Well-Known Member

Look guy, if you want people in your country shooting kids up with guns that's your business. But can you please keep that crap out of our fum forums, thanks.

Can a staff member please lock this stupid thread?

This is the last post I will make here, thanks for your time.

4. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    You're welcome that you want this locked because it sent you straight facts and all you're saying is total bs statistics
    stop being a snowflake its not a gun problem usually its kids that are bullied, don't have fathers, and are just bad children there's many kids that kill people with knifes According to FBI: UCR Table 12, there were approximately 374 people shot and killed with rifles of any kind. There were 1,604 people killed with “knives or cutting instruments.”

You can't handle the truth little one and you only want YOUR views to be heard and none elses thats why everyone on here wants this thread locked.

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    A
    First and foremost, ever heard of bump stocks?

Second, read the section about the requirements.
    10 Requirements to Buy an Automatic Weapon, Silencer, or Short Barreled Rifle | Gun Holsters Unlimited Blog | Firearms Blog

Where does it say you need to be a former police officer o-O. You are required to get a signature from your chief local law enforcement officer stating that they know you won’t use it other than for lawful purposes.

No you don’t have to be in the military to get machine guns, technically speaking I could go buy one, but as you said for $16,000. Automatic rifles are not banned technically speaking, rather something rare that is in circulation. The government knows about it obviously and hence why they have restrictions.

I can handle words sir, you’re just screaming at me and cannot handle this in a calm manner. When I started replying to this thread, all I’m seeing is you trying to flame me, whereas I haven’t called you a single word and rather giving you facts.

For the record, im a moderate liberal. In case you forgotten what that means it means I support some liberal policies (gun control, higher taxes for the rich, etc.) but also support some republican policies (Lower taxes for the middle class, junior importing jobs overseas, having goods made in america

Buuuut if youre cool with hundreds of people (including kids dying) than good for you. :)

Omg there's a reply button bro use it.

Well you called some people libarts which can be considered disrespect.

What im getting out of this thread is you supporting guns, 0 gun control, and more mass shootings with more freedom.

Again, back to my point of "devices (like extended magazines)", they need to be banned.

I will say my point again. You are just picking and harassing people and showing your loving support of guns. Im trying to not* start a fight or argue with you but you seem to raise the tensions.

I support the 2nd amendment but only for Hand guns, shot guns, or any semi automatic weapon that has a low fire rate rate.

Please do not stretch this further or go on saying yea but if everyone owned a gun we would be a better place.

If you wish to talk more about it PM peoplr you wish to discuss with.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  6. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    I actually have heard of bump stocks and have you heard that Donald Trump just banned them!?! :O

And if you take offence to liberal then you should change which side you are

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  7. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    And the only word I called you was liberal and if you take offence to that I'd advise you to change sides

8. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    I dont know if you know this but dont call someone a liberal or a libtard and accusing them of watching the media. That just makes you look ignorant.

And no I dont take offense that easily.

9. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    The why are you talking about name calling get over it. And I cant help that liberal is offence to some poeple

10. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    First, calm down bruh.
    Second, if you cant handle it then it's 50% your problem and 50% theirs.

Hate to ask you, but why all of a sudden did you bring Hitler and jews into this? I see no connection and already have second thoughts about your viewpoints based on what you said on the last part. Regarding on Pennsylvania, the reason they have least gun laws and least crime rates is because they have smart people who carry pistols or handguns and not AR-15s when they go buy their coffee. Those semi automatic weapons, that have high capacity magazines are not allowed. The state considers those as of offensive weapons, unless you get it approved by their state government, as well as alert law enforcement that you own it and are subject to search, if asked by an officer.

11. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

I don't think that the U.S. should prohibit the sale of guns themselves, but their ammo. Gun collectors make a big part of the buyers, and they'd be pissed if their guns were taken because of one insane individual who killed 20 guys. However, why not regulate the ammunition? Allow their use in hunting reserves or competitions, and sell rubber bullets to civilians. Works just as well in self defense, but it's not getting you a murder charge. Gun enthusiasts can go to competitions if they want to fire live ammo.

12. Taki

Taki Active Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TheBeingOfTime

TheBeingOfTime Member

Simply owning a gun doesn't evoke shootings. School shootings can be as simple as your father being a Police Officer and you take their gun one day. The user had no control, it happened without their consent. Simply taking them away or tightening control only leads to more people illegally retrieving these weapons and misusing them further. It's a rabbit hole of illegal activities that will just keep going regardless.

14. Taki

Taki Active Member

and why exactly do police need guns?

15. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

I believe that it should be ok to have a small pistol but these huge rifles and other guns are horrible. They kill innocent animals and people. Just like in school shootings, these lunatics use these guns. We need to stop this.

16. TheBeingOfTime

TheBeingOfTime Member

What??????

17. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Well they do cause they are law enforcement lol. They need it to protect themselves and the public, that's what every goal of each law enforcement agency in most countries.

In the UK, (most) officers don't carry guns with them, maybe in their police vehicle idk for sure, because the public is smart enough not to shoot each other and that too use common sense. Hence why the UK has a overall lower crime rate and hell of a lot lower rate in murders related to firearms.

18. CloudCorp

CloudCorp Active Member

IGN:
    CloudCorp
    Well actually in Australia guns are not banned. They are just heavily restricted to farmers and people with a good reason to own one. Eg. Farmers or hunting. And they have to go through police background checks ect.. and have to store it in a certain way ect. We still have guns. We still have shootings. Just a heck of a lot less. Cuz our police actually do there jobs and protect us. You can't blame mass shooting on the guns. Guns are just the tool, it the toxic culture and easy accessibility that causes these tragic events to happen. Maybe if the US poured a little money into free public mental health programs, like we have In Australia, the would be shooters could get the help they need, instead of a life sentence.

A little to late may I add. There is still thousands on the market. And please don't try to influence or tell someone who's "Side" or political party they should support. It's the whole reason America, isn't a dictatorship, because people have the freedom, to believe what they want, and vote for who they want.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018
  19. natominister

natominister Well-Known Member

Pro gun

If a person tries to rob a bank, it’s better to have everyone in the room shoot them than to wait for the police to come.

Plus Switzerland has like a gun for every 3 people and their crime rate is basically non excisant

20. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Well they have a high suicide rates, but thats due to a decline in social support.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.