Skyblock Pls add more ranks !!

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Ca1, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Please add more rank because it will give the server more money and I am running out of kits to get

• Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I would love to see more ranks but the question would be what perks will they get? Donor 400 was nerfed on the new server for fairness sake i suppose it would be cool to have it added back again as an option on the shop. But it seriously needs some really good perks and it's own kit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    THIS PLEASE

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    A start would be bringing back overlord on eco and have highroller actually be worth the $100 that they changed it to : D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Excuse me, please, out of here with the Economy talk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    I don't really think adding more ranks would add much for the server. Maybe a fix-up on shop prices to make them more relative to what the items actually sell for in-game would be nice to see.

I really like the idea of this. Exposing this rank once again for players to buy would be nice especially for the players who have been stuck with skytitan for so long. Of course, a buff would be needed, completely agree with krissy here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    I am with Krissy on this, i’d love to see some new ranks or changes however I’d love to hear peoples thoughts of what perks they’d have above other ranks or below if it’s in between two.

I also like Cals idea, I wasn’t around on eco overlord days so I’d love to experience that :D

8. Satan

Satan Active Member

If we're talking about creating or modifying ranks, there should be a certain buy-in for those willing to become a moderator. After all, if you've been on this server for long enough, you know very well that it takes not only great skill and personality to become a helper/mod but also connections and a bit of funds to ensure support of those who make the decisions regarding the promotions.

• Agree Agree x 1