Placed a Candle head

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Brake, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Hello, I just placed a candle head through an item frame. Please exchange my placed candle head for an unplaced candle head. 2019-12-30_14.11.15.png

Okay so explanation:

I decided to make this nice little display to put my collection of heads on. I had (all Unplaced bar Snowglobe): 2019 Crew Santa, (2x) 2019 Santa, 2019 Ornament, (2x) Candle and a Placed Snowglobe.
    So I placed 1 of each, 1 Crew, 1 Santa, 1 Orna, 1 Candle in a row, and I was like hmm would be cool if I could put both of my Candle's on display, so I attempted to put it on my item frame but instead I placed it through the item frame? (Not really sure what happened).
    So, I decided to mine my candle head (Yes mine since it was placed, hence how I still have a placed Candle head in my /echest). After a while of debating my life after just theoretically loosing 2000 grass (if I am not to be refunded- (2000 grass = 3000 grass of unplaced candle - 1000 value of placed candle)), I decided to take down the rest of my heads. But I though to myself, what if some s*** happens again, and sure enough, all of my heads vanished (please watch the video below).

"Uh so how do you have a Santa head in your /echest then?" I had 2 Santa Unplaced heads prior to putting my display up, I put up 1 of each head first (in a horizontal row) and then put the second candle head in the item frame beneath the first. When I realised that I had placed the Candle head through the item frame rather than IN the item frame I obviously decided to put no more heads in item frames, hence why I have a Unplaced Santa.

"Why would you keep mining them if they were disappearing?" I removed them because I thought they'd eventually drop, I didn't understand what I was witnessing and instead they never dropped.

I also have many other heads in my echest, but none of these are the ones that were on the item frame as they truly did vanish. Please help me

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  2. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Is this a joke?

The heads I have in my echest are heads that were not placed, I had 2 Santas 2 Red candles

Leeeroieee Kerahna please

Kerahna told me that this is a Dev only thing. Lee has been online but I have failed to get in contact with him, I have tried on Discord and on Forums.

mat t Mafro

Mafro was last seen in October??

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
  3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    BxI I have fixed your candle for you:

upload_2020-1-1_22-31-12.png

We are unable to replace lost rares, sorry.

4. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Thank you very much for fixing my candle.
    Argh that really sucks...

5. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Since I’m not getting my heads back shouldn’t this be closed?

6. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.