Withdrawn PC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by PCcoolguy100, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flip

Flip Member

IGN:
    FlipKing068
    Support PCcoolguyakaphreez even tho u were banned a lot before i think youve learnt from this and would be a good staff member. You we're also really professional and active in game. I would like to see you on more on discord and forums but i think you would be a good on staff team

2. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after 6 days, seeing as it's been on the bottom of the Staff Apps for 4 days straight.

Patch notes:
    - We can finally go outside due to lessened restrictions. As for school, it's unlikely I'm going to return for the remainder of the semester.
    - I've been playing a lot of Among Us recently (you may or may not have seen from my discord status), but it hasn't impacted my activity much.
    - I'm still getting used to being active on the discord, please bare with me.
    - I've been working on other things including setting up lobbies for other games, started editing a video, and doing commission maparts for friends.

Patch notes concluded, 3:46 PM 30/09/2020.

3. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    I have definitely seen a lot of progress in you, and often you show a good character of yourself. I don't see you that often on economy, but I know you're quite active in general despite that. I wish you the best of luck.

4. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after 9 days.

- Thanks for the support Cooties!
    - Thanks for the advice Adriansop!

I appreciate both of you.

- Apparently I'm returning back to school in 2 weeks, so I might be less active then. For now, however, nothing's changing.
    - Right now I'm trying to organise a schedule and what I'm doing at different times, as I find myself procrastinating for hours instead of doing the schoolwork I'm meant to be doing. This usually includes leaving Skyblock further down my priorities, as schoolwork is far more important than a block game.
    - Working on being more active in the discord, accidentally redeemed nitro on the wrong account. That account is policemike#4544 and is currently nicked "PCcoolalt100". 2 Nitro boosts were sent from that account however.
    - Been getting to know some of the staff and the wider community a bit more, as relationships with other people is by far one of the most important parts of being a member of the staff team.
    - In 3 days when Cold War beta drops I'm going to be grinding that hard, so expect to see me a little bit less. I'll still definitely come on at my current times though :p

Patch notes concluded, 8:56 PM 13/10/2020.

5. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Support! Despite your bans after the few encounters we have had you seem like a really nice guy and you are also very active. Try and be a bit more helpful in chat and on discord!

6. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Liam :p

Thanks Pancake, and I'm always trying to improve :)

7. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after a week. As always, sorry for the double-post.

Patch Notes:
    - School starts on Monday, after 6 months of online school.
    - Our school's the only school in the entire region to make Year 10s sit exams. I would vent about it but here's not the place.
    - I'm always trying to be a better person, I appreciate any feedback :p

Patch notes concluded, 1:48 AM 23/10/2020.

8. Annn

Annn yoongi Premium

IGN:
    AN_AM
    support

aside from his amazing qualities, he's also a very fun and cool guy to talk to and be around

9. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

10. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Application re-opened upon the request of the applicant.

11. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Reopened application.

- Thanks for the support Annn!
    - Thanks Agent for reopening!

Patch Notes:
    - I've got school holidays for nearly the next 3 months (or 10 weeks), so I'll be more active over this period.
    - Taking a break from applying (and the server to some degree) for a bit really helped clear my mind and I'm finally in a state where I can say that I'm happy with who I am.
    - Finished exams, passed them all (except one that I knew I'd fail and doesn't matter. Happy).
    - I've still got 10 SACs to do until the first week of school, not looking forward to that.
    - Applied for my learners (finally), but still need to write up a resume (will happen this week).
    - Been playing quite the bit of CoD recently (not only Cold War, but also CoD4 as you might have noticed from my discord activity). This does not impact my playtime schedule, but if I'm online on Discord I'm most likely playing CoD or doing other things (editing montages, starting an assessment, playing other games).

* Lets get to the point. I mainly closed my app due to exams and the stresses of school and lockdown, but also because I didn't agree with the way that the staff team was structured at that point in time. I still don't 100% agree with it, and I still feel like it's in the same shape it was a month ago (with unfortunately James and Bunny resigning), but I've started to wrap my head around why it is the way that it is and have come to accept it. I've gotten to know a few of the mods (and hopefully future collegues - if you'd call it that), and I'm trying my best to be on the right side of everyone.

Patch notes concluded, 3:12 PM 1/12/2020.

12. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Re-supporting

Recently, you have proven to be very helpful, knowledgeable and active. I can see your efforts in trying to help players in in-game, on the discord and on the forums. You are a kind and considerate person and one who is very welcoming. You are quite mature and after getting to know you better recently, I can definitely see you as a future staff member.

Best of luck PC!

13. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Support PC.

super glad to see you reopen your application :)) after talking & getting to know you more recently I believe that you would be nothing but suited for this position. You are active - almost always on when I’m on skyblock and always on discord ready to help. You are also super friendly, approachable, and easy to talk to. Always willing to lend a hand to someone who needs it (esp when it comes to computer tech-y stuff too lmao)

all the best & goodluckk :heart:

14. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Changing to support,
    Won’t go into depth and write a massive paragraph because you know most of it :> best of luck

15. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Pancake, I'm always trying my best :)

Thanks Unis :heart:
    And yes, tech is definitely a steong suite

Thanks Geo, ily :heart:

16. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Switching to support,

You’ve been pretty active and helpful on just Discord so I can tell how you are in-game. You’ve gotten to know the community pretty well. Good luck : )

17. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after 10/11 days.

-Thanks for the support boba!

Patch Notes:
    - On the camo grind for Cold War but I haven't enjoyed the game too much. Rarely play it anyways. This isn't important but if I'm not on the server, but online, I'm probably doing this.
    - Worked on Discord activity a lot.

Patch notes concluded, 9:14 PM 13/12/2020.

18. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

resupport and bumpy for pc :heart:

19. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    bump and resupport for pc, hoping to see you in blue soon :heart:

20. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    First bump of the New Year :p

- Thanks for bumping and resupporting eunice and little bro :heart:

Patch notes:
    - Absolutely ruined my sleep schedule, I'm now usually on around 10pm to 5am.
    - Edited and removed some parts of my application that no longer apply.
    - Other than that, not much has changed.

Patch notes concluded, 3:34 PM 9/01/2021.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.