Withdrawn PC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by PCcoolguy100, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    You have said the f word 5 times in the past 2 minutes on VC. If you become staff, you are not permitted to do that, and I feel that you should probably follow the staff rules if you want to be staff. Switching to neutral, but if you can just kinda chill down a bit in VC, then this will become a support again. Good luck!

2. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I said it 5 times? God I need to work on that, I thought I said it only once and I was aware of it

Thanks

Also: Mild swearing is allowed, just not if it's directed to anyone. I think I was borderline on "mild" but I wasn't told by any of the people in the VC to stop, so I kept being me.

3. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    It may have been 4, but definetly not less than that. Although, I'm glad that you are reacting well to it. I'm sure that you will improve very fast, and this will be a support soon.

4. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Bump after nearly a week.

5. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    I'm switching back to no-support after hearing that you were swearing in voice chat and stuff. I also think that you really need to help out in chat a lot more and probably be more active, every time I see you on you tend to not be helping out.

6. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I usually give away all my kit cobblestone and pickaxes, help out in chat (I focus more on helping out new players at their island and by telling them the basics through /msg. If it's something that can be obviously answered I stick to public chat), and my internet's been out for the past week or so (as explained on my profile). I wish I could join every day but at this point it's hard to do such a thing, especially with keeping up with schoolwork, balancing out other activities that I choose to do, and that happened more than a week ago.

Recently I've been really busy trying to focus on more than 6 things happening in my life at one time and it's really starting to take a toll on me. I have a life too, you know. I'd rant about it because that's what I feel like doing, but here isn't the place for it.

7. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey PC! Nice to see you are applying for staff. Sorry that I haven't left a comment here yet. I thought had already. I'm going to go with neutral. You are relatively mature & professional; you are somewhat active in game but could work on Discord and forums activity. I believe you have changed a lot since your permanent bans which is good to see so I wish you the best of luck and I will come back to this application when I change my mind. :)

8. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I don't believe I have explained my neutral yet. You're quite helpful and active but you're duping/ban history isn't the best.

9. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Tog :)

I'm pretty sure I replied to someone else with a similar and undoubtedly more well-explained post than I will comment here, but everyone makes mistakes. I'm pretty sure it's on Page 2 or maybe even the first page. Some current members of staff have made mistakes similar to those of mine, and I'm sure you'd still support them even after those mistakes were made.

To everyone else: You might have noticed I've been quite inactive over the past week or so, and that is because I have not had internet in this period (internet went down, never came back up).

We switched to a new provider yesterday and I am able to reconnect and play normally again, but I've had a few other issues/complications in my life that I need to sort out that have put me down a lot, some I can do, finish or complete, while some I can't (one of these things is the need to catch up with schoolwork as I've fallen behind because of this internet outage, among other more serious things that I'm not willing to discuss here).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  10. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Alright, Support just because they were a while ago and you've admitted that it was a mistake :p

11. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Why is it a big deal if pc swears in vc? It’s allowed as long as it isn’t excessive, and even if it was, if he knew everyone in the call its no biggie

You already know my rating man, good luck
    support

12. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Pc, you make me proud in csgo so you have my support

13. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks for the kind words :)

Mature probably isn't the correct word, but I definitely cooperated... I mean, I wouldn't be here if I didn't...

Thanks Pil :heart:

Thanks Archie :)

It kind of is a big deal in terms of professionalism, you know, you don't want an overly toxic person representing the staff team. While I wouldn't consider myself "overly toxic", I do swear quite a bit especially when I'm not fully concentrating or tired (like I am right now). Unfortunately it's grown into habit.

Thanks Tore, enjoy the carries my mans :heart:

14. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    In real life i tend to swear often, and especially in tense online games LOL.
    Dw but thanks for looking at it in a sensible way!

15. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Never said it wasn't an appropriate word ;)

No problem :p

My app's being buggy and I can't remove the 2 new accidental Support spoilers.

(please act like they aren't there)

16. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Wdym carry, i just had russian trash players that disnt speak English and they always smoke mid, in a result i couldn't snipe enemeys

17. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    For now, I feel I have the need to lock this. While I also feel I’m going quite/very well in terms of support, a lot of things have sprung up the past month or so and it’s taken a very high toll on me.

Here I am right now - it’s 4 am. One of the many things that I need to fix.

Before I can dedicate myself to the server, I need to fix up a few things with myself.

I’ve had issues with my elder family (grandparents and such), including but not limited to health problems, house problems and more that I’m not willing to discuss here.

Mental health. This is one of the biggest things for me at this point in time, I’ve recently been really concerned at my own mental health, and unfortunately at one point my own mother thought I was severely depressed, questioned me if I was suicidal (I’m not, I wasn’t and I hopefully never will be, yes I’ve dealt with depression before and yes it sucks, but no, I’m not that bad as a person).

Though not diagnosed, I know me well enough to know that I have anxiety. I worry about stuff a lot, even too much, to the point where it’ll take around 3 hours on a good night with absolutely 0 distractions to fall asleep.

My habits. Unfortunately this is also my downfall. I’m very, very easily distracted by something and procrastinate way too much. I care about things too much. Skyblock is one of those things, and I think I need to tone it down a little.

I’m behind in quite a bit of schoolwork, especially after not having internet for a whole week.

Life in general. I need three things at the moment: a job, a license and a life. Three things I keep getting distracted while thinking about.

Finally, other games. While it’s the least important to mention here, it’s also what I’m doing in my free time. Right now I’m dedicating myself to CoD: MW, and when I say dedicating, I mean dedicating. I’ve had the game for a month and there’s only been a few days where I haven’t played it. In a month I’m Rank 152, got gold Camos on 5 guns, heading towards platinum for SMGs, Snipers and ARs.

This isn’t the end of me, I will reopen this sooner or later - once I get myself together. I’m in a million places at the moment and my life feels like a puzzle I haven’t quite put together.

Last but not least, thank you all for the support, even those who rated Neutral or No Support - it means a lot and any feedback for me is valuable and is always considered as such - I’m always trying to be a better person. None of you know how appreciative I am of any type of feedback.

K41YU
    Agent
    Frxxxn

18. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

19. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Staff application reopened at applicant's request.

Kind regards.

20. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Glad to see you reopen! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.