Withdrawn PC's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by PCcoolguy100, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    We need more mods in this time zone and you know your stuff.

PS I hate the neutral rating. If you cant support or no support the app due to lack of information about the player just dont say anything and shut up :tearsofjoy:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2020
  2. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Imma go with neutral, you have helped me and others a lot, but I just can’t see a moderator with that ban history

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Soap :)

Thanks for the feedback, I see the reasoning behind your status.

I unfortunately cannot really explain the few number of staff that do have at least one major ban to their name, as that would be derailing/going off topic to the application. I also unfortunately cannot tag a certain moderator who's been here for the longest time (and still is) with a ban history (though I must admit a lot smaller) similar to mine, as that would mean grabbing said moderator's attention - something that puts a flag against your name.

If you would like some information feel free to message me on discord :p

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I don't know you well to be honest. You probably mainly play on Survival. Looking at your application, I see how you put in your effort to write the application and I think that you will do the same as a Helper/Moderator. I see that you've been banned 4 times which isn't good but hey, mistakes happen and you learn from them. So I think that you'll do good. Full Support!

5. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks for the feedback! :D

Bump after 4 days

6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    You got my support. I've seen you on frequently when I hop in game. We're often on the same page on a lot of things as well as quick (Im a bit slower lol) on a lot of server issues. You help out often and often on for a long time. I see you active on forums as well as discord.

7. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Archer :D

Bump after another 4 (or 3 and a half - it's 4 for me) days

8. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Changing to support, you have been nothing but helpful and informative. Good luck

9. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Tbh a ban history doesn't really matter, especially if the last ban was at least a year or more ago. For example take me, I got promoted in 2018 while and still having about 5 bans (4 in game and 1 on forums) and the last ban was in 2016 or 2017 cant remember which. So yeah as long as the applicant learnt from their past mistakes and didnt break any rules, it wouldn't and should not be much of an issue. ( ik u changed ur support status but I liked to add this )

I've been thinking for a while on what to rate ya so I'm going with a full support. I cant judge your activity much cause of the big difference between our timezones but I would like to see you more active on discord as well

Good luck!!

10. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Kai :D

This means a lot to me, thank you Bert :heart:

11. Porky

Porky Active Member

Support, I was paid to do this

12. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Porky, enjoy the free Mineverse rank ;) this is a joke

13. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    ya know what, i'll switch to neutral, just make sure you don't cheat anymore. You have a decent background of the community and I see you sometimes help out in chat and overall you're a nice guy, i'll keep looking out for you! :D

14. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Switching from neutral to support. Good luck! :)

15. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Support

You are a long time player with plenty experience of how the community operates and changes. Furthermore, you have shown yourself as interested to learn about the staff and how they go about their business and make it clear in chat when speaking to other players that you care about the server and its rules and regulations.

I wish you the best of luck trying to become a moderator and hope to see you on the staff team soon!

16. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Doc :D I’ll keep trying to improve, and no, I don’t do that bannable stuff anymore ;)

Thanks Justin :D It means a lot.

Thanks Fight :D It means a lot to me coming from a former staff member.

17. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Apologies for the double post, bump after 4 days.

18. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    I'd like to formally add my support message. When we first started talking, I was highly skeptical of you, given your ban history and all of the things players had told me about you. As we continued talking over the months, though, I realized you were no longer the person who did all of these bad things that you previously got in trouble for. You're always quick to help point out potential exploits or problems long before anyone tries them on the server, and you no longer try to use any exploits for advantages, instead just having a good time on the server and making an honest living.

Through our talks, along with how you talk in-game, it's clear that you really do care about the server, and are doing your best to create a positive impact and help everyone that you can. You're also overall a very chill person, and I've never heard anyone have issues with you (unless it's an ex-exploiter badmouthing you for being a "traitor").

You clearly understand the ins and outs of the server and it's plugins, and I wouldn't mind seeing you around on the team. I think you have a lot to contribute, and could definitely be a great staff member.

Going forward, your greatest hurdle will be gaining back trust of players and staff. Given the extent to which you've abused staffs trust and the server in the past, you have a decent bit of making up to do to prove to everyone that you are truly committed to helping the server.

I have a good bit of faith in you, and hope others will start to see you for the good guy you are, instead of just a sum of your bans and mistakes.

19. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Thanks Redstone! It means a lot to me - you may have noticed that I seem to look up to you quite a bit. And yes, I know about the making up that I have to do - I mentioned that in my introduction.

It's the one thing that I worried about when I originally put up my app. Would players trust me? Would they support it, even if my past bans or a few stories/rumours shared about me get perceived as a different side of me that the server doesn't want?

I find it interesting, personally. I'm trying to be the best that I possibly can, as I have been for the past 6 months. Yeah, there's been a few down days - but those down days I try not to think too much about.

I hope to be volunteering working alongside you in the future :D

Thanks again :)

Already know who this is :p

20. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Again apologies for doubleposting, bump after a week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.